GetScreenSize

Started by umar4911, Sep 04, 2018, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

The bug in client side that happens when screen resolution changes. How to fix that? I made all measurements through GetScreenSize to make the size same in Percentage for every screen but if still is bugged. Any way that constantly checks for change in resolution and updates it.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

DizzasTeR

There's an event which is called every time the screen resolution changes however all the calculations have to be re-done when this changes, I personally don't bother with it because in my opinion the user should play with a static resolution and not change it while playing without restarting the game.

umar4911

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Sep 04, 2018, 10:46 AMThere's an event which is called every time the screen resolution changes however all the calculations have to be re-done when this changes, I personally don't bother with it because in my opinion the user should play with a static resolution and not change it while playing without restarting the game.
event name?? Or many function to mantain it.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

MatheuS

Quote from: umar4911 on Sep 04, 2018, 01:07 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Sep 04, 2018, 10:46 AMThere's an event which is called every time the screen resolution changes however all the calculations have to be re-done when this changes, I personally don't bother with it because in my opinion the user should play with a static resolution and not change it while playing without restarting the game.
event name?? Or many function to mantain it.

function GUI::GameResize(width, height)
{
     return 1;
}
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.