version used by server is not installed and failed to download.

Started by Ezio_Altair, May 15, 2015, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezio_Altair

I recently thought of playing VC:MP_0.4 but I experienced some issues...

- I already tried reinstalling, re-downloading the client, installing on C:/VCMP, running as administrator, changing compatibility mode, using a proxy but the results were the same.

Quote from: FinchDon on May 16, 2015, 03:47 PMi got it when i add this on my server
CreateTextdraw( Fuck, 90, 150, 0xFFFFFFFF );

Its say on console the index Fuck does not exist  What is Problem

Mashreq

It is because the updated(rel002) files are not installed in your vcmp 0.4 directory, seems like the updater is having some technical problems.

Ezio_Altair

Quote from: Steam on May 15, 2015, 12:40 PMIt is because the updated(rel002) files are not installed in your vcmp 0.4 directory, seems like the updater is having some technical problems.
Well in this case I should wait for Administrator reply then.
Quote from: FinchDon on May 16, 2015, 03:47 PMi got it when i add this on my server

Thijn

Please search before posting. This has been posted numerous times already...

Ezio_Altair

Quote from: Thijn on May 15, 2015, 02:15 PMPlease search before posting. This has been posted numerous times already...
No doubt it is, and I searched the forum before posting, but that didn't solved my problem.
You see as I mentioned "I already tried reinstalling, re-downloading the client, installing on C:/VCMP, running as administrator, changing compatibility mode, using a proxy but the results were the same."
- I couldn't find a fix on the forum.

Stormeus

Or you could go to the support thread called "Update failed" that was posted 14 hours ago and see that the update server is down.

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=689.0