[RELEASE] In-game Class Editor

Started by MRSK143, Apr 14, 2022, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRSK143

Hi, today I am going to show you the in-game class editor(AKA Skins on spawn screen).
Classes are the most important things of server we why wouldn't make it cool and easily
Don't waste your time on making class manually just use this snippet ;D
I've been working since yesterday on class editor the controls are pretty simple you just have to follow me
Download this rar file and paste the whole content into the server main directory

How to use it?:

You just have to create a class table by using /newclass <Class Table Name>
If you already have made a project then you have to use /loadclass <The Table Name That You Have Made Already>
Then You can add classes by this command /addclass <Team ID> <Skin ID> <R> <G> <B> <Weapon 1> <Weapon 2> <Weapon 3> the command have 8 params the Param Team ID Defines the team id of class and the skin ID defines The Skin(AKA Player Model) The R G B Colour codes defines player colour nametag chat colour etc and the last 3 params are the weapon of class which will be given to the player when he spawns you have to give the weapon Name Or ID. You can also delete class for example you've created an class and you want to delete it then use /deleteclass2 if you want to delete a specific one then use /deleteclass <Skin ID> and then after all adding all classes you have to use /exportclass then it will export the classes code to scripts/Exported_Classes/ folder it will create the file from the class project name and all the id you can get from here:

Weapons IDs: http://wiki.thijn.ovh/index.php?title=Weapons
Skins IDs: http://wiki.thijn.ovh/index.php?title=Skins
RGB Colour codes: https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html
You can also make the rgb colours through the given website link

The code is tested if any errors occured then feel free to reply on this topic
@mR_Sk@

habi

nice package.

So may i ask a question or two about its usage. My understanding is that anyplayer in the server can 'create' a class, team and save it.

Btw, i saw a 500x for-loop in the code.

Also i was wondering every scripter who posts snippets creating an account in github or bitbucket so that others can inspect it, create a pull request.

Ah! I got something in my mind..

MRSK143

Quote from: habi on Apr 14, 2022, 12:55 PMnice package.

So may i ask a question or two about its usage. My understanding is that anyplayer in the server can 'create' a class, team and save it.

Btw, i saw a 500x for-loop in the code.

Also i was wondering every scripter who posts snippets creating an account in github or bitbucket so that others can inspect it, create a pull request.

Ah! I got something in my mind..

Not any and also not 500x loops xd the scripts somethings designed like this that if any classs table is opened then a new class table can't be open you have to close it first and it's like doom killer's map editor and it won't be bugged :/
@mR_Sk@