Report pirated servers

Started by PSL, Nov 06, 2022, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSL

My favorite server is pirated,I may not tolerate such a thing。See the main list with multiple pirate servers and more people playing。These are the IP addresses of the two pirate servers: 61.136.162.163:8100。By some means, they obtained the server's script file and started the service under their name。
This is the IP address of the genuine server: 182.61.50.31:8100, and the author of the server is KL。I'm a server writer myself, and I don't want someone stealing my scripts and publishing them。Instead of apologizing to KL, they repeatedly showed off the scripts they had obtained。So I had to ask the administrator to ban their server IP from the master list。

Kenneth Law

I am both the owner and developer of the Extreme Racing server. One of the admins whom I used to trust much has stolen my scripts and sold it to other person. They together started another Extreme Racing wrongly leading some players to theirs. I think this should be a severely evil event that ought to be punished.

Yyg

I am willing to prove for KL and hope to be valued

Sebastian

We should bring this topic on discord

Kenneth Law

Quote from: Sebastian on Nov 08, 2022, 01:57 PMWe should bring this topic on discord
My vpn doesn't work. I may not be able to connect to discord. :(

Klaus

Offtopic, but good to see ya again KL

Kenneth Law

Quote from: Klaus on Nov 10, 2022, 01:05 AMOfftopic, but good to see ya again KL
Hey Klaus I'm still here! Glad to see you after such a long time. Yes I sometimes will be online for Argo just making sure the tool store is in sufficient stock but now I concentrate more on my own server ;) ;)  You can come and give it a try playing here together also.

2b2ttianxiu

Quote from: PSL on Nov 06, 2022, 10:33 AMMy favorite server is pirated,I may not tolerate such a thing。See the main list with multiple pirate servers and more people playing。These are the IP addresses of the two pirate servers: 61.136.162.163:8100 and 111.225.55.234:34902。By some means, they obtained the server's script file and started the service under their name。
This is the IP address of the genuine server: 182.61.50.31:8100, and the author of the server is KL。I'm a server writer myself, and I don't want someone stealing my scripts and publishing them。Instead of apologizing to KL, they repeatedly showed off the scripts they had obtained。So I had to ask the administrator to ban their server IP from the master list。
111.225.55.234:34902 isn't pirated.