[Crash] 0xc000007b

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jan 05, 2015, 06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

When I try to open VCMP this error come. Yesterday it run perfectly fine, I dont know why it doesnt work now. btw yesterday I uninstalled visual studio.

There's a probability that the Visual Studio uninstaller also messed up your Visual C++ runtime libraries. Try re-installing those and see if it has any effect.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: S.L.C on Jan 05, 2015, 10:31 AMThere's a probability that the Visual Studio uninstaller also messed up your Visual C++ runtime libraries. Try re-installing those and see if it has any effect.
I reinstalled them many times, both x86 and x64 but not works.

That sh!t happens when you uninstall something like Visual Studio. Hell, I'm having problems after installing it. So I'm expecting worse to happen when I'll try to uninstall it. But I won't uninstall Visual Studio or anything. I'll just go ahead and simply re-install my OS and nuke everything on my OS partition :D

MacTavish

try install Visual C++ 2012

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Thijn

32 or 64bit OS?

Also, is it the "The application was unable to start correctly" or an VCMP crash message?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 08, 2015, 09:09 PM32 or 64bit OS?

Also, is it the "The application was unable to start correctly" or an VCMP crash message?
64bit OS
VCMP error
and idk if it helps but win7 and visual c++ 2010

Thijn

Please post a screenshot of the message.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 15, 2015, 06:29 PMPlease post a screenshot of the message.
Never mind I fixed it by uninstalling old VCR libraries