[Crash] 1012C568

Started by Stormeus, May 22, 2016, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

Cross-referencing this from somewhere else on the forum so we know to look at it later.

Quote from: Popaj on May 22, 2016, 03:19 PMLooks like XP versions aren't compatible with the server somehow. It keeps re-downloading 26 files upon connecting each time although they got downloaded upon the very first server join. The crash code that occurs is 1012C568. I (along with other players who got the same issues) aren't able to sweep through the skin list nor can we spawn. Please fix this as soon as possible. Cheers.

KakaroT

I am on win 7 pro x64, it happens with me too. Not anymore. But happens on XP

KaRaMaT^

it happens with me in Liberty Unleashed.
I use win8 x64
I downloaded all 206* files
But after every connect it downloads same 34 files not all.
And also if i press ESC and check map or other things.
It crashes.

Hari

its happening with me in EC

I am using win xp
6 files downloaded
DeadCode - 1012C318

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

ZUBI

Its really weird to have this shit with xp users, eagarly waiting for the quick fix it though

Tarkan

Any idea when will this get fixed?

Xmair

Yeah, it's been a week, why not fix it yet?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thijn

Who's gonna pay for the time the devs spent on fixing it?

Have some patience, these people do this for fun and have a life to run alongside it.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on May 29, 2016, 03:47 PMthese people do this for fun and have a life to run alongside it.
I don't think so. They can select more developers then
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on May 29, 2016, 03:58 PM
Quote from: Thijn on May 29, 2016, 03:47 PMthese people do this for fun and have a life to run alongside it.
You don't think people have lives?

All I'm saying is have some patience.

Murdock

Quote from: Thijn on May 29, 2016, 03:47 PMWho's gonna pay for the time the devs spent on fixing it?

Have some patience, these people do this for fun and have a life to run alongside it.

Honestly I'd be up for some kind of Patreon page where everyone could join and give $10 to the devs monthly for weekly updates, but seeing 90% of this community is from Pakistan that can't even spend $0.01 it'd be pretty pointless

Stormeus

Quote from: Murdock on May 29, 2016, 05:39 PM
Quote from: Thijn on May 29, 2016, 03:47 PMWho's gonna pay for the time the devs spent on fixing it?

Honestly I'd be up for some kind of Patreon page where everyone could join and give  to the devs monthly for weekly updates, but seeing 90% of this community is from Pakistan that can't even spend .01 it'd be pretty pointless

Even then, there are going to be times where I just don't have the free time to contribute that regularly, and having money involved in it would just make people even angrier than they are now.

Windows XP is still an appropriately modern operating system.

Oh wait, no, I don't think so. They can upgrade to an OS that isn't dogshit in this day and age.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on May 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
You don't think people have lives?

All I'm saying is have some patience.
Not that. I was actually quoting: "these people do this for fun"
If so, then they can make VCMP open source and maybe someone would contribute?
oh no

ysc3839

I think I could make some contribution to VC:MP but there's no way. Maybe I don't have much time due to my study but I have summer holiday in July. And 1 year later I'll finish my high school and go to college. I'll have much more time at that time.

Xmair

Also, interiors are not synced, I mean, it's all black in 04rel004. @XP Users.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD