[ FilterScript ] Tuning System ! :o

Started by Sebastian, Mar 14, 2015, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

When devs implemented GUI., textdraws have been moved to client-side scripting.
This system will no longer work, since version 04rel004.

Credits:
  • Seby - main scripter
  • Stormeus - hydraulics script

Tuning System

Hell yea ! We are finally able to tune our vehicles, and maybe win some contests ! 8)
All we need is a good car, and the ability to transform it in a much better one ! (not like me)

Instructions
  • Download the needed files from >here<
  • Put the S_TuningSystem.nut file in your scripts directory
  • Copy and paste the codes of main.nut rightly in your main script file
  • Run the game, tune every vehicle you see, and enjoy your ride ! 8)

// to make it work, Custom Menu System is required.

/*
There are two menus created. (first for cars / second for other vehicles )
The second one has only four options: Colour1, Colour2, Custom Lights and Performance.

Some other notes:
          If you are planning to use Firetruk/Deluxo's handling, make it to be your first choice in customizing your car, because it will change the performance and suspension settings.
          There are 2 functions that you have to use when main script is loaded: tuneCreateMenu and tuneCreateSecondMenu
          I made both of them only to make the organize of CreateMenus from your script, easier, so you will do it like this:

• CreateMenu(blabla);
  • CreateMenu(blabla);
  • tuneCreateMenu( );
  • tuneCreateSecondMenu( );
  • CreateMenu(blabla);
  • CreateMenu(blabla);

By the way, if you want these 2 menus to have another IDs (than 0 for first menu, and 1 for second), you should also change the value of tuneMenuID to the ID you want for the first menu. (the second menu has to be next)
          (in my example, I would set tuneMenuID to 2, because it's the 3rd in the row, and menu IDs starts with 0)

Here is the source of S_TuningSystem: http://pastebin.com/Ud8BkknP
          And also here is what you need to paste into your main.nut file: http://pastebin.com/bvRE9saW
*/

Fjose

there is something that you can't do  :D
Nice

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Finch

it give me error i add on script load CreateMenu(  );
and i also add it in function .nut but ts say  CreateMenu(  ); does not exist
Beztone is a scripter but he is too stupid

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

rObInX

Nicw work.

Quote from: Finch on Mar 15, 2015, 03:14 AMit give me error i add on script load CreateMenu(  );
Go die.

Finch

you go die i need help if u dont wanna help then get out

Sebastian

Thanks everybody, and enjoy your rides ! 8)

Quote from: Finch on Mar 15, 2015, 03:14 AMit give me error i add on script load CreateMenu(  );

Read the whole first post. I said there what else do you need, in order to make it work !

rObInX

Quote from: Finch on Mar 15, 2015, 06:21 AMyou go die i need help if u dont wanna help then get out

Learn to read and execute script properly
Read 3verything completly before complaining. Don't be oversmart and stop posting 1000 posts simply.

Finch

function tuneCreateMenu( )
{
   Getting Error Here -------------->>>>>>>>> CreateMenu( "Tuning System", "Colour 1", "Colour 2", "Front & Rear Bumpers", "Performance", "Suspension", "Custom Lights", "Trunk & Hood", "Hydraulics", "Firetruk's Handling", "Deluxo's Handling" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 1, "/Colour 1", "Black", "White", "Grey", "Red", "Green", "Blue", "Yellow", "Pink", "Next Colour", "Previous Colour" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 2, "/Colour 2", "Black", "White", "Grey", "Red", "Green", "Blue", "Yellow", "Pink", "Next Colour", "Previous Colour" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 3, "/Front & Rear Bumpers", "Front Bumper", "Rear Bumper" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 4, "/Performance", "Increase Acceleration", "Increase MaxSpeed", "Upgrade Traction", "Upgrade Brakes", "Drive on Water" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 5, "/Suspension", "Increase Height", "Decrease Height", "High", "Medium", "Low", "Lowest", "Bias - Increase", "Bias - Decrease" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 6, "/Custom Lights", "Both - Remove Boxes", "Both - Next type", "Both - Previous type", "Front - Green", "Front - Orange", "Rear - Green", "Rear - Red", "Rear - Orange", "Front - Default", "Rear - Default" );
      menu[ tuneMenuID ].AddSubmenu( 7, "/Trunk & Hood", "Trunk", "Hood" );   
}

MacTavish

Quote from: sseebbyy// to make it work properly, you need Custom Menu System too

Mind reading it :-\

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Sebastian

Finch

how can i select the custom menu things? like firetruck deluxo

Sebastian

Quote from: Finch on Mar 15, 2015, 10:47 AMhow can i select the custom menu things? like firetruck deluxo

Quote from: from my script...[ Tuning ] Use arrows, spacebar and backspace to interact with the menu !