/q cmd see all people who has own server

Started by Hari, Sep 13, 2015, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hari

U can't use /q cmd while u r dying like /kill cmd

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

Debian

just tested it, it works  and the server which you have been playing is using bind keys to stop player evade.

Hari

I can't understand can u tell how can i protect from evade

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

KAKAN

LOL, You are the one who tries to evade, you even don't knw how to make a countdown cmd, if u know, then tell some basics and get the result
oh no

FinchDon

@KAKAN can i ask why you insult everyone and say you dont know how to make countdown if he is facing problem help him instead of insulting
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

KAKAN

Quote from: FinchDon on Sep 13, 2015, 05:52 AM@KAKAN can i ask why you insult everyone and say you dont know how to make countdown if he is facing problem help him instead of insulting
I'm not insulting, He's not an scripter, he was banned 3 times for reason death evade via /q, so now what?
oh no

Decent_946

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 13, 2015, 06:09 AM
Quote from: FinchDon on Sep 13, 2015, 05:52 AM@KAKAN can i ask why you insult everyone and say you dont know how to make countdown if he is facing problem help him instead of insulting
I'm not insulting, He's not an scripter, he was banned 3 times for reason death evade via /q, so now what?

he do not want this cmd for his server.. he is requesting devs  to add this system in VC-MP.. ( maybe )

KAKAN

Quote from: Decent_946 on Sep 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 13, 2015, 06:09 AM

he do not want this cmd for his server.. he is requesting devs  to add this system in VC-MP.. ( maybe )
Ya maybe, but none can understand what he's trying to say. If that's what he wanted to say, Then I'll also give +1 for it
oh no

EK.IceFlake

If you add this itll not be more than even an hour before I release a piece of software that terminates gta-vc.exe or interrupts the internet connection with a simple hotkey.
So better not waste ya time.

Thijn

Death evading is not something the client should forbid. It's the admins on the server that should.