Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

@vito ;D

@vito - 4 headshot
@Luis_Labarca - 1 headshot :V
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

PunkNoodle

I really don't know how your server isn't one of the most played yet. Seriously this guy seem to have skills, he can model, he can script better than the majority in VC:MP and has been doing everything silently on its own, without big announcements or anything. Plus he's always trying to help people despite not being always understandable in english. Cool and humble person, you have my respect and I wish you and your server all the best :)

Eva

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Mar 03, 2017, 05:16 PMI really don't know how your server isn't one of the most played yet. Seriously this guy seem to have skills, he can model, he can script better than the majority in VC:MP and has been doing everything silently on its own, without big announcements or anything. Plus he's always trying to help people despite not being always understandable in english. Cool and humble person, you have my respect and I wish you and your server all the best :)
Agree!

KAKAN

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Mar 03, 2017, 05:16 PMI really don't know how your server isn't one of the most played yet. Seriously this guy seem to have skills, he can model, he can script better than the majority in VC:MP and has been doing everything silently on its own, without big announcements or anything. Plus he's always trying to help people despite not being always understandable in english. Cool and humble person, you have my respect and I wish you and your server all the best :)
Agree, we're with you, Luis!
And the reason this server doesn't have many player is that VCMP is retarded. This has been discussed, look back at his other topic.
oh no

DizzasTeR

Only if every VCMP player would think the same way.

Cool

Vcmp Server runs on friendship if you have many friendss then your will always get players :)

vito

Quote from: happymint2 on Mar 11, 2017, 10:38 AMVcmp Server runs on friendship if you have many friendss then your will always get players :)
It's true for episodic playercount like in ead. But if you want stability playercount you need to make players to be friends of each other to build community as LW did. This is reason why people playing in this basic gamemode.

Luis_Labarca

Wow :D thanks friend :)
My server RP

Luis_Labarca

Thanks to all the truth I thought of not staying on the server because I was already discouraged but I will continue with the server :D
My server RP