Ksna's cops and robbers

Started by Ksna, Jul 23, 2015, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ksna

Credits: Ksna
Thanks Gudio , Fuzzie( Database), Hellboy & Blacklight & Cyber ( For making first Vccnr)
This topic will be updated as below :

v1.0 - Basic , v1.1 - Bugs removed and Script will be easy to understand   , v1.2 -  Increase commands like cars, props  , v1.3 -  Some good custom Vehicles and stuff , v1.4  Echo + Roleplay ++, v1.5 End of Updates

Updates will take long time.

This script is made from scratch. Not from leaked vccnr.

Helpers : Force [ Get player] , MDM [admins ] , Crystal [Ann]

About Script :
I've tried my best to keep the use of Queries as much low as i can to avoid lag. No registersystem and if level becomes -1 then he is banned. If wanted level becomes negative then it means that he is arrested player.

I'm sure there will be many bugs that is why v1.1 will be bug free.  Suggestions improve this script in next update

Download
Megafileupload [/ur]
[url=https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/bdf50916c9bf4cda83f4841a87013aaa]File Scan

Stormeus

404 error on the download.

Ksna

[VSS]Shawn

kokia

thanks i was waiting for this

kokia

[VSS]Shawn

k sorry but i have loaded mysql04rel32 plugin but it give error on db of mysql

Ksna

For Local hosting
Have you downloaded Xampp or wamp? If yes then make a database in http://localhost/phpmyadmin then go to SQL tab and paste the code in 2nd line of Script in it and execute then database will be created

Awesome_Boy

Ksna Realy You Think Its A VCCNr. its not a vccnr.  it is,  "After being removed from the gutter smell the odor remains"
If You Want A VCCNR Script a new one.

KingOfVC

lol, you just grab some code and put it together

Ksna

Quote from: KingOfVC on Jul 23, 2015, 11:39 AMlol, you just grab some code and put it together
I said its not VCCNR and that is why it wont contain hitman, taxi, ...
It contains only cop and robber commands even with seeing cops and robbers commands if you cannot make edits to this , this script is nothing .
This script is not ready to host . you have to remove some commands and edit some random useless commands which you think are not necessary.

[VSS]Shawn

it not the fully vccnr he just give some example he cannot affort u full vccnr :P

[VSS]Shawn

sorry for spam but this is error

error in mysql connection failed make sure connection details are correct

:-\

Thijn

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 23, 2015, 12:12 PMsorry for spam but this is error

error in mysql connection failed make sure connection details are correct

:-\
What do you think that error means?

[VSS]Shawn