[0.4] VCMP Main Thing So i dicide to Complain About It

Started by RDXing_KR, Oct 09, 2015, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDXing_KR

Dear Admins
I want to say something Anout peoples in server
i Start playing VCMP 4 MNTH ago in these 4 mnths MY  BROTHER LEANED Lose talking What is this we need To play not Learning orGETTING TO Bad Words Mainly i seen bad words are  f*** Mother f**** and Some actual bad words are used in These Servers Are [0.4]littlewhitey's VCMP
Grand Theft Auto Eurpeon City
Fantasy City
VK's Official Server [ANGEL Hosting]
These Are the 4 kind of servers that had to be Improved with no loose talking so Do something for it VCMP: Vice City Multiplayer is for playing not for bad words and IN Fantasy City The Admin name is [Mother F**** So PLZ Do something For Stop this and i Hope U will do some thing for it

VCMP Player: Haseeb

MacTavish

Vcmp is 18+ Game if you or your brother had any problem then dont play

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

KAKAN

Yea, VCMP is 18+, if u can't control this words, then better not to play.
Even VC is 18+
oh no

Mashreq

If you have problems with the servers which you feel that its bad then don't play in that server. Simple.

You're probably 5-7 year old and probably never played an online before. I get it. That's why my advice to you is to grow some b@lls or press the shutdown button on your computer.

Stormeus

Have you ever played the single player campaign? The characters and even the random pedestrians are swearing all the time.

Servers are free to allow and censor speech as they wish, but personally this is a complete non-issue, and as a developer I won't be imposing this on official servers because people playing this game should be mature enough to handle someone saying the word "fuck" in chat.

aXXo

Quote from: Morgan FreemanInternet is not for sissies.

EK.IceFlake

KAKAN

oh no

RDXing_KR

KAKAN

oh no

Thijn