[0.4]Grand Theft Auto New World City Script.

Started by Buddy, Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

Quote from: . on Jun 03, 2016, 03:59 PM
Quote from: Hercules on Jun 03, 2016, 03:37 PMbeacause its complete script for use every new can use it its good for newbie who evem dont know copy/paste and cant make small things

Have you even looked at the code? It's every programmer's night nightmare. No tabs or consistent code structuring (very common with copied code), do comments/documentation (often the case with copied code where you have no idea what it does but you use it anyway), no error checking, no input validation, no safety mechanisms, nothing.

If I'm unable to understand jack sh!t from it. How could a "newbie" understand it? What good will he learn from this? He will end up posting the same sh!t he learned to write.
Yes SLC You are right me also cant understand it but some guys i know who only want a ready mate script those dont want to learn only want server
you are always right but you talk in angry mode thats why every one take it wrong :P

KAKAN

Quote from: Hercules on Jun 03, 2016, 03:37 PMbeacause its complete script for use every new can use it its good for newbie who evem dont know copy/paste and cant make small things
Hercules, if you actually want to learn something instead of copy pasting, then you may see this topic:-
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1705.0
oh no

Shahrukh_khan

W3aPoN^

Where To Set Player Levels I Want To Be ADMIN Please HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE

W3aPoN^

Shovon^

Edit ur  registers.db file with sqlite browser and make urself owner...... XD ezy
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

OnlyViceDogs

Give Me Link : My Server Is error Script Register Or login see my video

=RK=MarineForce

Try to UnderStand ME!

EK.IceFlake

If it's not found, it's for very good reasons.

=RK=MarineForce

Try to UnderStand ME!

Mr.nobOdy

Is someone has this script then please send me!

Mursaleen5544

Link Not Working,
Update Link and Send again ...

You are trying to download VcmP SerVer

The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.

ahmedzead