« [FilterScript] Map Editing Script
My Account System v0.1 Beta

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
Re: My Account System v0.1 Beta
« Reply #15, on April 16th, 2016, 09:17 AM »
Quote from kennedyarz on April 15th, 2016, 09:10 PM
porque si quiere colocar el sistema de registro no agregar solo lo de fuziess? el cambio solo seria que le incorpores las funciones del server en blanco de seby y listo. funciona perfectamente. suerte :)
WHAT?
You can contact me using Discord, at Developers.CPP( check off-board to find the invite link )
Github: https://github.com/theKAKAN

Cena

• Never give up in scripting xD
« Reply #16, on April 16th, 2016, 05:04 PM »
Quote from KAKAN on April 16th, 2016, 09:17 AM
porque si quiere colocar el sistema de registro no agregar solo lo de fuziess? el cambio solo seria que le incorpores las funciones del server en blanco de seby y listo. funciona perfectamente. suerte :)
WHAT?
He Say
Code: [Select]
because if you want to place the registration system not only add it to fuziess ? the only change would be that you incorporate the functions of the server seby blank and ready . it works perfectly. luck :)
btw its spanish
Want To Meet Me Come #Cena At Lunet

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #17, on April 16th, 2016, 05:58 PM »
Quote from Cena on April 16th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Quote from KAKAN on April 16th, 2016, 09:17 AM
WHAT?
He Say
Code: [Select]
because if you want to place the registration system not only add it to fuziess ? the only change would be that you incorporate the functions of the server seby blank and ready . it works perfectly. luck :)
btw its spanish
I don't mean that. This is a official forum, and everyone should talk in English, as most of us understand English, and also it would be useful for some guys who are in a hurry for something. That would not be a pain for him to use the translator before posting.
You can contact me using Discord, at Developers.CPP( check off-board to find the invite link )
Github: https://github.com/theKAKAN

kennedyarz

• Making American Great Again

Anik

« Reply #19, on May 5th, 2016, 10:41 AM »
function SaveStats(player)
{
QuerySQL(DB, "UPDATE PlayerAccount SET Level=" + stats[ player.ID ].Level + "" );
}
didnt even create an array and used that.... lol

• VC:MP Beta Tester

Thijn

• VC:MP Beta Tester