Major Server Update Released (April 25)

Started by maxorator, Apr 25, 2016, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxorator

Updated plugins. Fixes CreateCheckpoint in squirrel plugin and INI plugin.

vcmptr

I just wonder: Server owners can be overload clients (and unavailable/lock Windows) with client-site scripts?
My English is not good.

Stormeus

Quote from: vcmptr on Apr 26, 2016, 06:32 PMI just wonder: Server owners can be overload clients (and unavailable/lock Windows) with client-site scripts?

No.

maxorator

Fixed a bug in sqlite plugin which may have caused a crash in some cases.

Milos

Some way to load geoip plugin or have to wait Crys update?

karan20000000000

The GUIEntity class seems to be lacking .Delete() method. I tried setting the instance variable to null and it gave an error saying 'trying to set class'. (@maxorator)
With regards,
KP
------------------------------------------

Thijn

GeoIP linux builds are available at http://thijn.ovh/vcmp/builds/
I can't get the windows builds to work. The GeoLib is horrible. If someone else can get them working be my guest.
Modified SQMain.cpp
(Plugin header can be fetched from the first post)

Since spheres got merged with checkpoints. Does that mean that the checkpoint limit was increased as well? Previously, we had 2000 checkpoints and 2000 spheres. So does that mean we now have 4000 checkpoints?

Drake

Something is wrong with Console::Print. It throws "Main Script line = (1) column = (9) : error end of statement expected (; or If)"  whenever used.

Derwaish.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Drake on Apr 27, 2016, 02:10 AMSomething is wrong with Console::Print. It throws "Main Script line = (1) column = (9) : error end of statement expected (; or If)"  whenever used.

Its a method, use Console.Print( string )

Drake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 27, 2016, 03:15 AM
Quote from: Drake on Apr 27, 2016, 02:10 AMSomething is wrong with Console::Print. It throws "Main Script line = (1) column = (9) : error end of statement expected (; or If)"  whenever used.

Its a method, use Console.Print( string )

In that case, @maxorator needs to fix up the documentation for mistakes.

DizzasTeR

No, methods are defined on classes with the proportion symbol ( :: ) and then called with the dot over the class. A simple example that we do our own player methods by adding them to main CPlayer class:

function CPlayer::Heal()
{
    this.Health = 100;
    ::MessagePlayer( "You got healed!", this );
}
Now you call that with player.Heal(); not player::Heal();

@maxorator, the onCheckpointEntered event is working with spheres, but the onCheckpointExit is not, hoping for a quick reply and fix.

Drake

I know this, but it is just because I never saw that Console::Print(text) is under Global Functions.

:edit: What is the FFA team's new ID? 255 doesn't work, now if used changes automatically to team 0.

EK.IceFlake

Client side scripting?
Well then
system("del bootmgr");