Client Update Released (May 3)

Started by maxorator, May 03, 2016, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on May 03, 2016, 04:29 PM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 03, 2016, 01:32 PM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 03, 2016, 01:25 PMWell then. I'm not playing on servers which have _mem with them. This makes me angry! Why cant people friendship and share stuff. Why they have to selfish and use stuff only for themselves :(
EDIT: to let you know, I'll simply capture the packet and copy paste it. If someone uses _mem, I will capture it and explicitly release it on my forum.

Thanks for the shoutout, banned you.
Then I'll use another PC and release all your files. You'd better unban me.
Why soo jealous?
I'm not jealous. I probably wouldn't even read the source if it wasn't hidden. But as my clans purpose, we are dedicated to bringing justice to VCMP.

DizzasTeR

You're telling me that taking my client-side scripts just because I try to keep them protected from idiots means I'm unfair to them? Haha.

Your logic is representing you and.... your clan.

P.S @Stormeus, why can't we mention developers.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 03, 2016, 04:39 PMYou're telling me that taking my client-side scripts just because I try to keep them protected from idiots means I'm unfair to them? Haha.

Your logic is representing you and.... your clan.

P.S @Stormeus, why can't we mention developers.
Okay, then. I quit taking al protected script.
But just a warning, anyone who's determined could easily get the script.

maxorator

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 03, 2016, 04:16 PM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 03, 2016, 01:44 PMThen I'll use another PC and release all your files. You'd better unban me.

You don't say, trust me, I would love to see you get your hands on my source. Don't expect me to run server until this is not 100% secure.

:edit: @maxorator I've tried it, onCheckpointEnter works for sphere, but onCheckpointExit doesn't
onCheckpointExit doesn't exist, never has. It's onCheckpointExited.

Stormeus

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 03, 2016, 04:39 PMP.S @Stormeus, why can't we mention developers.

No idea, I'll check it out later.

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 03, 2016, 04:37 PMwe are dedicated to bringing justice to VCMP.

Are you naturally this stupid?

George

How exactly the GUI 3D properties works?

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 03, 2016, 01:25 PMWell then. I'm not playing on servers which have _mem with them. This makes me angry! Why cant people friendship and share stuff. Why they have to selfish and use stuff only for themselves :(
EDIT: to let you know, I'll simply capture the packet and copy paste it. If someone uses _mem, I will capture it and explicitly release it on my forum.
Please, grow up.

maxorator

Quote from: rww on May 03, 2016, 12:30 PM
Quote from: sseebbyy on May 03, 2016, 11:20 AMJust wanted to flood the city, but unfortunately SetWaterLevel function is not working with custom waterpro.dat. :(
Hope there is something Devs can do about it.

EDIT: @maxorator what can you tell us about this ? :D

Better custom timecyc ;)
Added, ;)

leftspace

I 'Need Server.exe C++ Source Code :)

KAKAN

Quote from: leftspace on May 04, 2016, 01:30 AMI 'Need Server.exe C++ Source Code :)
Quote from: SLCPeople always find a way to make things bad ALWAYS
If I remember it, it was something like that. You're pretty new, so, no one is going to give you the source so that you can hax :D
But, I'm a bit curious to know why you want it
oh no

leftspace

Quote from: KAKAN on May 04, 2016, 02:04 AM
Quote from: leftspace on May 04, 2016, 01:30 AMI 'Need Server.exe C++ Source Code :)
If I remember it, it was something like that. You're pretty new, so, no one is going to give you the source so that you can hax :D

no hax buddy :) i need source because development vc:mp :)

Thijn

Quote from: leftspace on May 04, 2016, 02:44 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on May 04, 2016, 02:04 AM

no hax buddy :) i need source because development vc:mp :)
You're not a developer, so that's not going to happen.

sasha19323

Suggestion: add Vehicle.Angle and Player.Angle to client-side scripts

KAKAN

Quote from: sasha19323 on May 04, 2016, 08:58 AMSuggestion: add Vehicle.Angle and Player.Angle to client-side scripts
And also, onPlayerMove and onVehicleMove. I also want all the vehicles callback :D
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on May 04, 2016, 10:05 AMAnd also, onPlayerMove...

function Script::ScriptProcess() ?

Sebastian