Server Is Not Being Listed In Master List.

Started by 47Hitman, Jun 26, 2016, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47Hitman

Hey,
Guys my server is not being listed in the master list of VCMP. I've loaded the announce plugin and have typed announce_verbose 1 in the .cfg file. Yet it's still not showing. It took me a long time to script using squirrel... So help me out....! In addition to that my servers main.nut script is not being loaded. It keeps on giving a series of errors while I think all the scripting is well.
Kindly acknowledge,
Regards.

P.S: I had posted the same problem about an year ago....

Thijn

Post your console output. I've said the exact same thing in your previous topic but I guess it's really hard to read.

Cool

i think you are trying to see your server in internet Tab Right?

JerryLe

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 26, 2016, 10:13 AMPost your console output. I've said the exact same thing in your previous topic but I guess it's really hard to read.

Can you check this, i think i have the same problem with this guy so i post here.

Thijn

EK.IceFlake

Its in your favorites which means currently it couldnt care less whether it was in the masterlist or no. Also does this link include your server IP? http://master.vc-mp.org/servers

EightyVice

listen it happened to me too cuz of changing local ip address to you must enter to your router main page may http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1
and goto port forwarding or port mapping and enter
and make this as
Mapping name  = vcmp
protocol = TCP/UDP
remote host = ur local host you can get it from start+r , cmd , ipcongif and get the local ip
the port = as you made in serverconf make it 8192 better
**Remember if you dont use a host if your  computer get shutdown and another device connected to the network instead of your pc and you open your computer the server will not apear cuz changing in local ip address
i hope that help you

Xmair

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 28, 2016, 07:02 AMremote host = ur local host you can get it from start+r , cmd , ipcongif and get the local ip
It's ipconfig not ipcongif.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EightyVice

Quote from: Xmair on Jun 28, 2016, 07:47 AM
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 28, 2016, 07:02 AMremote host = ur local host you can get it from start+r , cmd , ipcongif and get the local ip
It's ipconfig not ipcongif.
ok mistake in typing

Stormeus

Not sure needs to forward his ports. If he did, the masterlist wouldn't have sent a success response as it wouldn't be able to reach the server.

I see the IP for the server in the masterlist but Thijn's checker is reporting it as down. Not sure if this is due to the server actually being down.

JerryLe

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 28, 2016, 12:57 PMNot sure needs to forward his ports. If he did, the masterlist wouldn't have sent a success response as it wouldn't be able to reach the server.

I see the IP for the server in the masterlist but Thijn's checker is reporting it as down. Not sure if this is due to the server actually being down.

It has just happened for 3 days.
My server actually was opened w/ 10-20 active players per day before.