Vehicle Slot

Started by Luis_Labarca, Jul 12, 2016, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

Hello I wanted to ask if there is a way to know in that slot I find myself being in a vehicle
try with
MessagePlayer (vehicle. Slot+ "", player);
and with
MessagePlayer (player. PutInVehicleSlot+ "", player);
It is to get a player to a vehicle but anyway I wanted to be sure lol ;D

is what I want to know as show in that slot I find inside a vehicle

Thank you ;) ;)
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

Xmair

I can't really understand your English, but if you're asking about putting a player in a vehicle, the function is PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle_instance, slot_integer ), and to find out if a slot in a vehicle is free or not, you can use vehicle.GetOccupant( slot_integer ).

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 12, 2016, 04:55 AMI can't really understand your English, but if you're asking about putting a player in a vehicle, the function is PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle_instance, slot_integer ), and to find out if a slot in a vehicle is free or not, you can use vehicle.GetOccupant( slot_integer ).
;DThank you very much bro and sorry for the English is my language is not English is Spanish and use the bing translator so that I can understand a little better ;)

My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

Xmair

Quote from: LuisModsHD on Jul 12, 2016, 05:47 AM
Quote from: Xmair on Jul 12, 2016, 04:55 AMI can't really understand your English, but if you're asking about putting a player in a vehicle, the function is PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle_instance, slot_integer ), and to find out if a slot in a vehicle is free or not, you can use vehicle.GetOccupant( slot_integer ).
;DThank you very much bro and sorry for the English is my language is not English is Spanish and use the bing translator so that I can understand a little better ;)

Use google translator, it's better.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Finch Real

If you want vehicle slots then create table vehicleslots name slots on register put player.name there and slots  = 0 and on playerbuycar SetSlots( player,GetSlots( player ) + 1;
And check on player buycar if ( GetSlots( player ) == 3 ) Message( "You cannot buy car more than 3 Slots " );
And create setslots getslots yourself
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Thijn

Quote from: Finch Real on Jul 12, 2016, 06:16 AMIf you want vehicle slots then create table vehicleslots name slots on register put player.name there and slots  = 0 and on playerbuycar SetSlots( player,GetSlots( player ) + 1;
And check on player buycar if ( GetSlots( player ) == 3 ) Message( "You cannot buy car more than 3 Slots " );
What? ...

Xmair

He did not meant that....

Credits to Boystang!

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 12, 2016, 06:17 AM
Quote from: Finch Real on Jul 12, 2016, 06:16 AMIf you want vehicle slots then create table vehicleslots name slots on register put player.name there and slots  = 0 and on playerbuycar SetSlots( player,GetSlots( player ) + 1;
What? ...
We need some translators!
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Now we're sure he's Finch.

Finch Real

I Dunno What he has Asked for I thought he is asking for vehicle slots and @Thijn i was giving him some example on how to create slots i am from mob or else i script the whole code
My Snipet Showroom

Thijn

Quote from: Finch Real on Jul 12, 2016, 01:36 PMI Dunno What he has Asked for I thought he is asking for vehicle slots and @Thijn i was giving him some example on how to create slots i am from mob or else i script the whole code
He was talking about slots, as in the seats in a car. I don't see how that has anything to do with max owned vehicles :P

EK.IceFlake

Well in the VKs official server you get [I don't remember] 'slots' that you can keep any vehicle into

Finch Real

Well i have question as thijn said He was asking for seats slots Can't it be more than 4 slots in any car or in custom car?
My Snipet Showroom

KAKAN

Quote from: Finch Real on Jul 15, 2016, 11:57 AMWell i have question as thijn said He was asking for seats slots Can't it be more than 4 slots in any car or in custom car?
if you make it like that, then yes.
oh no

Finch Real

Because as i know while creating my project gta pak i have added cars wih mvl in which 4x4 car has 5 seats which means 5 mans caƱ sit in it
My Snipet Showroom