UID Account System (NEW)

Started by Kewun, Jul 19, 2016, 07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kewun

Quote from: Mötley on Jul 19, 2016, 11:57 AM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jul 19, 2016, 11:40 AM
Quote from: Kewun on Jul 19, 2016, 11:19 AMnot my problem
you download viruses, you fuck up your computer. not our fault!

What if I buy a new computer?

There is a way to get your real UID and put that UID on your new HDD, It's only somewhere around six digits and only takes 5 seconds to change so no big deal :) you can continue to use your account

nah  ,   8  digits, XXXX-XXXX

Stormeus

If you're going to keep deleting and reposting this whenever people critique your code, I'm just going to block you from posting.

On that note, why are you still using UIDv1 over UIDv2? UIDv2 can't be tampered with by changing disk serials.

Kewun

I Will Create 2nd version with uid2 then

Kewun

Fuzzie

What if two person play on the same computer. Your implementation is very poor. I wouldn't bother to recommend your script to ANYONE.

Kewun

i dont care what you say 8)

uid v2:

KAKAN

Quote from: Fuzzie on Jul 19, 2016, 01:49 PMWhat if two person play on the same computer. Your implementation is very poor. I wouldn't bother to recommend your script to ANYONE.
Quote from: Kewun on Jul 19, 2016, 01:50 PMi dont care what you say 8)
pr0 lol, I said he's the most unique guy here, so brave xd.
But, what Fuzzie is saying is right.
oh no

Finch Real

What if i told you
This UID system is full of spam
If you know what i mean?
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Kewun

Finch Real

Quote#thuglife See nobody give a f***
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

vito

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 19, 2016, 01:03 PMIf you're going to keep deleting and reposting this whenever people critique your code, I'm just going to block you from posting.

On that note, why are you still using UIDv1 over UIDv2? UIDv2 can't be tampered with by changing disk serials.
Old UID2 was not very unique so to start trust in it we need a bit time to make sure if its unique.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Kewun on Jul 19, 2016, 01:50 PMi dont care what you say 8)

uid v2:

thats like a man keep on releasing....

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 19, 2016, 01:03 PMIf you're going to keep deleting and reposting this whenever people critique your code, I'm just going to block you from posting.

I have a question. How does UID2 work?

vito

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Jul 19, 2016, 07:43 PMI have a question. How does UID2 work?
If he will share it then people will able to change it.

Mötley

Quote from: vito on Jul 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Jul 19, 2016, 07:43 PMI have a question. How does UID2 work?
If he will share it then people will able to change it.

It's simple, But I prefer not to say as I do not want to get banned :).

Just enjoy the game.