Very special request

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jul 20, 2016, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

User Name: EK.CrystalBlue
Email Address: [email protected]
Port: 17320 [VNC], 17321 [SSH] and 7771-7777
Note:
Can I have a VPS? Ghost has a dedicated server which I have full access to, but unfortunately there is a guy who keeps on resetting it and I lose everything. That's why I want to ask you for the VPS. No insane specs needed, just Linux mint. Thanks.
:edit: what I mean is virtualbox or something like that

Thijn

If you have access to one, why not talk to the guy who's resetting it every time or pay for a VPS yourself? It's like a few bucks a month...

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 20, 2016, 04:25 PMIf you have access to one, why not talk to the guy who's resetting it every time or pay for a VPS yourself? It's like a few bucks a month...
I don't have a credit card to pay online. I told skillz to tell me before resetting it but unfortunately he (well I'm not sure but ghost would never reset it and besides him only me and skillz have access to the ovh panel) resetted it again

KAKAN

this is just a host, Drake probably won't give you SSH access. For this app, it's in the wrong board :p
You can host a VCMP server and then you will get a panel to control it. That's it.
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Jul 20, 2016, 04:33 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Jul 20, 2016, 04:25 PMIf you have access to one, why not talk to the guy who's resetting it every time or pay for a VPS yourself? It's like a few bucks a month...
I don't have a credit card to pay online. I told skillz to tell me before resetting it but unfortunately he (well I'm not sure but ghost would never reset it and besides him only me and skillz have access to the ovh panel) resetted it again
There's plenty of alternative means of payment online. I guess there's also local payment methods.

Locked. Not going to happen.

Stormeus

Unlocked as this is a request for @Drake's consideration.

Drake

I am sorry but I just own a personal VPS and not a Dedicated Server.
That way, I can't really help you with your request.

If you want anything else, those which I really provide, just create another application with the appropriate format.