[Request] The Effect of M4 in normal vice city which i think can be good in 0.4

Started by Dead.Man, Aug 08, 2016, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead.Man

i suggest adding the effect of M4 which was in normal vice city to the server.i think i remember it was found in 0.3.really made u think you are the boss

Note : i suggest it to be happen with all weapons too.it would be nice effect with all weapons just not the weapons like knife,katana,chainsaw or which is like that.

Anik

+1.
And also the server owners should have an option to enable/disable the effect.

KAKAN

Well, this version of MP04 has a great bug with M4
If you shoot just right/left of the head( just above the shoulders ), the opponent's HP will lose too quickly. I don't know if it's still there in rel004 version.
oh no

Dead.Man

Cool

Quote from: Dead.Man on Aug 10, 2016, 07:40 PMSo What To Do? This Request Is Accepted Or Not?
Wait for Developer reply Developers are @Stormeus and @Maxorator

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

aXXo

Stormeus

Stormeus

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Aug 11, 2016, 10:49 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 11, 2016, 10:37 PMDo you mean bleeding?
You can kill player via one shot if you hit him in head. He wants same for arms and legs.
I don't think so. What would be the use of M6 then? If you want that, simply set everyone's HP to 1 or 5.
oh no

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Aug 12, 2016, 10:54 AMI will not say its good or bad, but singleplayer behavior is:
Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 12, 2016, 10:49 AMIf you shoot just right/left of the head( just above the shoulders ), the opponent's HP will lose too quickly. I don't know
It's same as headshot, it was in gta 3 also with cutting arms/legs.
That's not in SP, that's a VCMP bug. I was not talking about shooting towards any body's object. Shoot near the ears, don't touch their body. In VC, it won't harm, but in VCMP, it will.
oh no

Dead.Man

Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 11, 2016, 10:37 PMDo you mean bleeding?

Not bleeding.the effect itself.bleeding is not important as we see it in firing the head.i mean the effect which is shown in the pics and which i watched lately it happens sometimes in drive by too.so that will be added again or not?

Thijn