[Vote!] Passenger Drive-By

Started by Sebastian, Nov 02, 2016, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be implemented ?

Yes !
no

Sebastian

Have you ever applied drive-by anims while being passenger ?
Did you notice how cool it looks, and also did you ever think how useful it would be ?

Imagine a gang car filled with members having weapons, being able to fire all at once !
That would be insane. That would be unstoppable !

But imagine 2 gangs having such a war ! But why to stop at 2 ? imagine everybody doing db as passenger.
And not just cars, but bikes too.

Animations are already implemented, and you can also check if a passenger aims to te right part or not.
(because if the passenger is in the right part of driver, the passenger will be able to db only on the right part, and not on the left - so on for the rest of passengers)
All that needs to be implemented are the bullets fired from them, and to also hit the players around.

What do you think about this ? Vote for it !

Tags: @Stormeus   @maxorator

Luis_Labarca

My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

KAKAN

it would be even cooler to have something like in Farcry 3.
oh no

vito

cool but it never happen, vc-mp is dead and devs are busy with talking in their #mammid-daddi

EightyVice

+1 it will be cool i was waiting this feature in my RPG Server

Sebastian

Quote from: vito on Nov 03, 2016, 02:45 PMcool but it never happen, vc-mp is dead and devs are busy with talking in their #mammid-daddi

What a tipical vc:mp player you are ...
During 0.3 version you (like me) were complaining that vc:mp is dead and there is no development.
0.4 is out by 2-3 years now, and was updated A LOT since then !
But guess what, you didn't stop to complain about the development.

Developers got a pause now, taking care of the real things, until they get the mood and time to develop vcmp again.
But when they come back, they will know what we also want and voted for, the most.

Radon

+1  :D
Also, cops as passengers will be able to shoot to criminals, making the chase much easier.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: sseebbyy on Nov 04, 2016, 04:27 PM
Quote from: vito on Nov 03, 2016, 02:45 PMcool but it never happen, vc-mp is dead and devs are busy with talking in their #mammid-daddi

What a tipical vc:mp player you are ...
During 0.3 version you (like me) were complaining that vc:mp is dead and there is no development.
0.4 is out by 2-3 years now, and was updated A LOT since then !
But guess what, you didn't stop to complain about the development.

Developers got a pause now, taking care of the real things, until they get the mood and time to develop vcmp again.
But when they come back, they will know what we also want and voted for, the most.
Good point.

Do you remember a time a few months ago where no update was coming for quite a lot of time?
Then what we got...
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2719.0

Perhaps we might have another awesome surprise

Thijn

Offtopic replies removed. Keep it nice.

Mötley

Yes I always wanted this ever since GGM||MTA days.

In this case [If Added] I would like to suggest seeing if other weapons could be added to shoot, rockets, Pistol. Even if the bullet is straight out, It Does Not have to be like San Andreas.

I'm sure there is a way to set the passengers with driving access but restrict it to only being able to shoot or something

Sebastian

Quote from: Mötley on Nov 05, 2016, 10:36 PMif other weapons could be added to shoot, rockets, Pistol.

I think that's already posible, by changing Weapon data.
(not sure for rocket launcher though)

kennedyarz

NicusorN5

Sebastian

First and last bump

I did it just to bring more members to the vote.
Maybe it will happen.

PS: I'm so sorry that I didn't make the poll's voters names visible for everyone

RW

I think it's awesome... It can do DRIVE-THRU!!! :P Try 4-player shooting xD