Phasing out VC:MP 0.3 and its masterlist

Started by Stormeus, Apr 11, 2015, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aww man, I'd love to see some of those faces :D

Milko

KelvinXmX

Gulk

BigcaT_

Can the last version change the nick name with the different colors? like in LU.  I hope it will possible.

hotdogcat

Credits to Bart.

soulshaker

Quote from: stormeus on Apr 11, 2015, 09:34 AM
Quote from: Miracle on Apr 11, 2015, 09:31 AMDoes vcmp 0.4 browser will be updated at the same time? :)

We aren't aware of anything that should be done with the browser other than possibly making the auto-update functionality optional. If you have any other ideas of things to add, please let us know.

YES YES YES
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=273.0

Mariu22S

Mariu22S

soulshaker

Eddy

TeaMpOiSon

0.3z R.I.P, That was to be expected.

Stormeus

Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 11, 2015, 06:52 PMSee how people started missing 0.3

And it's funny because these people would much sooner whine pointlessly than update their stuff and provide useful feedback on what they believe 0.4's drawbacks are.

Stormeus

@Thijn — do you still have that 0.4 aggregate server tracker? I'm curious as to how this announcement affected player counts.

NewK

Good, now we can finally move on. 0.3z needs to die ASAP. I can understand some scripters not moving to 0.4 because of some server features that might not be fully implemented yet but anyone else who chooses to stay in 0.3z because they say "it's better" clearly hasn't played enough 0.3z to know how bad it is or how many exploits it has. I've seen some very serious game-breaking bugs over the years. Seriously, 0.3z is 8 years old and there's still exploits being discovered daily. If people are too thick to see that 0.4 is a clear improvement over 0.3z and choose to stay in 0.3z instead, that's fine by me. Maybe we can finally take that chance to build a better community in 0.4, with people who actually have some common sense and understand that the bugs in 0.3z will never get fixed while 0.4 has an active dev team and is in constant development. Bottom line is; adapt or get left behind.