Need a script.!

Started by GoRcEE^, Apr 20, 2017, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoRcEE^

Hello there, Many of people knows me but many don't.. Anyways, I come there for a help for a script.
I met many of the scripters but they don't have time and give me away this VC:MP link to post anyhow they forced me to post :P
So, let me start what I need,, I need a script which is similarly as CTF, It might be like; Gondor vs Mordor ( made by Xmair and ELK )..
I contact with them Xmair is not ready to help me out, and ELK doesn't have time to help me but he said me that he could help me when He's online :) I need this script in which we have to capture the thing same like flag and the functions like CTF :)
Hope everyone viewers will try to help me.

Thanks. Regards

KAKAN

A CTF script would take a lot of time to make it correctly( error testing ). That's the reason why no one is signing up for it.
oh no

GoRcEE^

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 20, 2017, 11:36 AMA CTF script would take a lot of time to make it correctly( error testing ). That's the reason why no one is signing up for it.
Well, Some of them have script but won't be share up with me. Kindly give me any script same like CTF or like A/D but A/D must be fixed. I have script of Mark but its bugged can't debug them

aXXo

I have a theory.

Maybe there is a school in Pakistan, with a programming teacher who added Squirrel Scripting as the curriculum for little kids. So, to get grades or finish their assignments, these kids ask here for the scripts.

What the fuck are you gonna do with the script, even if somehow you get it?

Thijn

Quote from: aXXo on Apr 20, 2017, 05:53 PMwith a programming teacher who added Squirrel Scripting as the curriculum for little kids.
If that is the case, I really hope education in Pakistan is not as fucked up that it teaches people such a low level of understanding of any scripting language as people on this forum.

Cool

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 20, 2017, 06:56 PM
Quote from: aXXo on Apr 20, 2017, 05:53 PMwith a programming teacher who added Squirrel Scripting as the curriculum for little kids.
If that is the case, I really hope education in Pakistan is not as fucked up that it teaches people such a low level of understanding of any scripting language as people on this forum.
@GoRcEE^ If you have some respect then go and die

Radon

Nice respect, you talk really good with someone.

Go better learn this word "Respect" before talking with someone like this.

Cool

Quote from: Radon on Apr 20, 2017, 08:18 PMNice respect, you talk really good with someone.

Go better learn this word "Respect" before talking with someone like this.
Are you Blind cause of him all laughing on pakistan.

Radon

Quote from: coolAre you Blind cause of him all laughing on pakistan.

KAKAN

News: Religious/Country war broke out in VCMP Forums against a country.
oh no

!

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 20, 2017, 11:54 PMNews: Religious/Country war broke out in VCMP Forums against a country.
Started by @Thijn he need to remove his post + the remaining.
And Thijn from @axxo post it looks like he hate @gorcee, country educational system could not be guessed by written words moreover when the words are from a f**k**g noob. >:(

Discord: zeus#5155

vito

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 20, 2017, 11:54 PMNews: Religious/Country war broke out in VCMP Forums against a country.
MK.CTF has few country wars before getting stabile zero playercount. So be careful, it's really bad thing.

Cool

Quote from: zeus on Apr 21, 2017, 02:29 AM
Started by @Thijn he need to remove his post + the remaining.
And Thijn from @axxo post it looks like he hate @gorcee, country educational system could not be guessed by written words moreover when the words are from a f**k**g noob. >:(
Axxo Is VU You should know that

!

Quote from: Cool on Apr 21, 2017, 08:32 AMAxxo Is VU You should know that
;D really >:(
I don't need to know >:(

Discord: zeus#5155

GoRcEE^

With an honesty, I came there to get help instead of abusing my country's education. Well, Its better then an indian community who always thinking to rape a girl even their own sister/mother are getting somehow fucked up. There's alot of recism going on. I don't want to get any help if you give me the script after abusing my country. Okay! You can't help? don't give away your ass there. Just reply you can't or don't reply. I have posted this with the huge of respect and said " If you can " not " If you abuse "
@Cool , You said it nicely but replace yourself first and see whatever you got. I know you won't understand me.
@aXXo , I also know the education of India. All the time students spend on checking the color of teacher's brazzer :v
@Thijn, You're a scripter, Right? can't help? Don't act like this. Look at your country first then talk..
Now I think its enough, Leaving it to describe your feelings there. Will lock it.