Make VCMP Great Again

Started by XForce111, Mar 26, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: umar4911 on Jun 30, 2018, 03:29 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 29, 2018, 07:11 PMSliding was nothing more than broken sync — same with ghost shots. We made weapon sync more accurate, therefore sliding is not possible for us to "enable." Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to stay on 0.3.
Can we re-enabke using the flake's script in SLC plugin
Yes, that script does not abuse deficiencies in VCMP's synchronization system.

umar4911

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Jun 30, 2018, 08:28 AM
Quote from: umar4911 on Jun 30, 2018, 03:29 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 29, 2018, 07:11 PMSliding was nothing more than broken sync — same with ghost shots. We made weapon sync more accurate, therefore sliding is not possible for us to "enable." Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to stay on 0.3.
Can we re-enabke using the flake's script in SLC plugin
Yes, that script does not abuse deficiencies in VCMP's synchronization system.
then sliding is no more a problem.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

XForce111

Suggestion 1: Make the VCMP parallel to check the EXE Size of gta-vc.exe and the full version of the game.
Suggestion 2: Add steam achievement for VC-MP Steam version.

Thunder_Bird

Just do one thing! make/find a free server hosting site and you will see players hosting more server yhe more the servers will the better the player count will be. Maybe many players have good ideas pf scripting their servers but the one main problem is they are poor and cant host there servers on paid VPS. In SAMP and CS 1.6 there are 1000+ servers as far as I know and players play in many of them if they get bored in one they play other. VcMp just have few servers that are active.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Jul 12, 2018, 08:03 AMJust do one thing! make/find a free server hosting site and you will see players hosting more server yhe more the servers will the better the player count will be. Maybe many players have good ideas pf scripting their servers but the one main problem is they are poor and cant host there servers on paid VPS. In SAMP and CS 1.6 there are 1000+ servers as far as I know and players play in many of them if they get bored in one they play other. VcMp just have few servers that are active.
There's WebNet to host a vcmp server.  Make an application there: http://forum.webnet-official.tk/ . Also before you say it is a scam, I tried it myself and hosted my server there for a while.

XForce111

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Jul 12, 2018, 08:03 AMJust do one thing! make/find a free server hosting site and you will see players hosting more server yhe more the servers will the better the player count will be. Maybe many players have good ideas pf scripting their servers but the one main problem is they are poor and cant host there servers on paid VPS. In SAMP and CS 1.6 there are 1000+ servers as far as I know and players play in many of them if they get bored in one they play other. VcMp just have few servers that are active.
There's webboard Game-State.com to host vcmp server right here:https://www.game-state.com/ and go to add server for vcmp, but you need register on game-state.com first. Also before yon can say it is scam for vcmp on game-state, I recommended you to host them. Finally VCMP come to  start the against player war on SAMP, Called VCMP player vs SAMP player.

NicusorN5

Game-stats isn't a game hosting service.

(SpCy)Alex

Lol its true Game-State dont host games
If Game-State host VCMP games I would exchange with so many servers

Abri

Hey!

1 :

Constans
.img,
all .txd,
and all .dat
files with size check or something.

2:

Restore weapon setting to originally /and animations too / i mean why use python animations on Shotgun? lol /

3:

Restore Road textures to originally / less lag on low fps gamers /

4:

Restore Heli Fly flight altitude / lof of building is not ready to this unlimit /

5:

Restore visible range to original / because vehicles can not be seen remotely /

6:

remove laggers :D /just kidding/

Namir

@Abri all of this propositions without first one is the servers developers problem , not VCMP developers .

Quote from: Abri on Jul 31, 2018, 12:22 AMRestore Road textures to originally / less lag on low fps gamers /

I assume you're one of those if you care so much.

Quote from: Abri on Jul 31, 2018, 12:22 AMremove laggers :D /just kidding/

If people knew how to do that efficiently they'd do it already. And I'd be very careful with those wishes/requests. I've highlighted the possible reasons why.

vitogta

Quote from: . on Jul 31, 2018, 06:12 PMIf people knew how to do that efficiently they'd do it already.
its easy to ban subnets of some counties, but server owners usually do not wants to lose playercount

Abri

Quote from: . on Jul 31, 2018, 06:12 PM
Quote from: Abri on Jul 31, 2018, 12:22 AMRestore Road textures to originally / less lag on low fps gamers /

I assume you're one of those if you care so much.

You're wrong, because I'm not one. In the meantime, I wanted to draw attention to the fact that we are not playing the original game anymore since the vcmp has managed to get quite a lot of things and unfortunately many of them are in a negative direction.

Let the game be ORIGINAL and do not add or remove it by the server.
Or, at least, it should be an option that can be completely original, because I do not feel correct about who have been playing for just a year, kill people who have been playing for 10 years,  using bugs and glitches while lagging like my grandmother's left hand.

I'm sorry that vcmp is no longer playability, but the higher player number.

"I assume you're one of those if you care so much."

Since I've been running and keeping up the server for 8 years alone by editing the game engine editing full versions every year, I do not know if you think I did not spend money to playing.

Believe me I know better the basic game's features than you own your palm lol

XForce111

Request for VCMP Proposals.
From September 1, Make developers of VCMP will be doing Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) to check the folder of GTA Vice City. Because we have been receive reported that Map Hacker in the LW server is a lot.

umar4911

Quote from: XForce111 on Aug 18, 2018, 12:01 PMRequest for VCMP Proposals.
From September 1, developers of VCMP will be doing Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) to check the folder of GTA Vice City. Because we have been reported that Map Hacker in the LW server is a lot.
Are we here to discuss LW or whole VCMP development?
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD