Athanatos

• Working on maybe the best VC:MP server ever
Windows 10 VC:MP Problems, please help
«  »
Hi there, one of my firend returned to vc:mp, but his mouse wasn't working in the game, but it was working in the main menu. I tried adding the dx input 8 dll, setting compatibility mode to Windows 98/ME and XP SP2, running compatiblity assistant, deleting the VC user files, setting the resolution to biggest and lowest values.

I'm looking for a solution from ya. I was thinking about using Silent Patch in VC:MP but I think this is possible.

UrbanY

Re: Windows 10 VC:MP Problems, please help
« Reply #1,  »
Quote from Athanatos on November 11th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Hi there, one of my firend returned to vc:mp, but his mouse wasn't working in the game, but it was working in the main menu. I tried adding the dx input 8 dll, setting compatibility mode to Windows 98/ME and XP SP2, running compatiblity assistant, deleting the VC user files, setting the resolution to biggest and lowest values.

I'm looking for a solution from ya. I was thinking about using Silent Patch in VC:MP but I think this is possible.
Restart the Controls

Athanatos

« Reply #2,  »
Quote from UrbanY on November 11th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Quote from Athanatos on November 11th, 2018, 07:53 AM

Restart the Controls
He reseted the controls few times. Even deleted the folder where the controls are saved.

Bob

Athanatos

EK.IceFlake

• "We are the champions my fellahs" - Sufyan/VK.SuFy

Bob

« Reply #6,  »
^ That and I know this is going to sound silly. But if he used a different windower program with vcmp that should help with the optional libraries, a good one would be D3DWindower. There's a lot of options in that program.

Athanatos

Bob

« Reply #8,  »
Meant to mention to make sure classic controls didn't oddly get set. I'd suggest he go to story mode and set it. then return to vcmp. classic controls you can't use the mouse to free view up and down, only left and right

Athanatos

« Reply #9,  »
Quote from Motley on November 11th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Meant to mention to make sure classic controls didn't oddly get set. I'd suggest he go to story mode and set it. then return to vcmp. classic controls you can't use the mouse to free view up and down, only left and right
He wasn't using classic controls.