Suggestion - Opcodes

Started by SpitFire, Dec 18, 2018, 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpitFire

I've been thinking for a long time about what can help to make scripting easier. And i've got the answer. Why not just make opcodes usable? Like, this will open up so many new possibilities that is still unavailable.It includes swimming, attaching to entities, creating particles and fires, some checks and moreover.

umar4911

Slc can help you in this. I cannot tag him here
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

NicusorN5

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 22, 2018, 03:54 PMSlc can help you in this. I cannot tag him here
Opcodes are actually functions called in the main,scm file.

SpitFire

It can be used without .cs or .scm scripts, on C++ language, by using plugin SDK.

NicusorN5

Quote from: SpitFire on Dec 24, 2018, 08:34 PMIt can be used without .cs or .scm scripts, on C++ language, by using plugin SDK.
It cannot be done server-side. You will need to use modified vcmp clients for this.

SpitFire

Um, Its a suggestion to VCMP Developers, i just need some support from community, thats why i posted it here.

SamsunJ4

yes fuck off, no one is gonna do this

Radon

Quote from: SamsunJ4 on Jan 20, 2019, 04:07 PMyes fuck off, no one is gonna do this
None even invited you here, you should better fuck out of this topic if you got nothing else better to say.

Anyways, seems a cool idea but with the actual status of the developers, will take some good time..

SamsunJ4

Quote from: Radon on Jan 21, 2019, 08:56 AM
Quote from: SamsunJ4 on Jan 20, 2019, 04:07 PMyes fuck off, no one is gonna do this
None even invited you here, you should better fuck out of this topic
In this case, pls show me your invitation, you, yourself can gtfo of this forum if cant show me your invitation.

NicusorN5

Can agree that opcodes can be a good idea (please dont implement the the save game,rc vehicle or, cutscenes opcodes) .

Anyway, tbh the devs aren't going to implement that because they don't have time for anything related to vcmp.

DizzasTeR

Definitely a big boost in the features of VCMP, however its up to the developers when they have time and interest, they are currently inactive.

Locked to avoid further absurd conversations.

@SamsunJ4, Watch your language next time, take this as a warning.