Prop + Vehicle

Started by TarGet_Killer, May 22, 2015, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TarGet_Killer

Hello There, Friends I Need Prop System And Cars System. Please Give Me Prop System And Vehicle Systems

Honey

TarGet_Killer

Quote from: Honey on May 22, 2015, 10:21 AM
Oh Teri, Ja Yaar Kia Kr Dia Tum Nay Pakistni Kabhi kisi kay kam nahi aaty. indians ache hain.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: TarGet_Killer on May 22, 2015, 01:34 PM
Quote from: Honey on May 22, 2015, 10:21 AM
Oh Teri, Ja Yaar Kia Kr Dia Tum Nay Pakistni Kabhi kisi kay kam nahi aaty. indians ache hain.

Translation:

"Oh snap, what have you done... Pakistani never helpful anyone... Indians are very nice "

So honestly, why didn't you include that "No Pakistani replies or help needed." I bet any other well knowledged scripter would have said you the same thing even if he is india.

Also if you love indians and want help from them you should have mentioned "Exclusive for indians".

Back to the topic, first try to create it your self and if you have any problems, post them with correct format at correct section.

Thijn

Locked. This isn't a forum where you can just wave around and expect people to work for you with nothing in return.

Try to make it yourself. If you encounter errors or are stuck on something, don't hesitate to post a help topic with error logs or anything else related.