Client Update Released (21 June)

Started by Stormeus, Jun 21, 2015, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

A client update has been released for 04rel002.
  • Fixed custom spike strip weapons (logical ID of 80) not actually deploying spike strips and freezing players when fired.
    • This fix is a stopgap measure and not a permanent fix. Known issues can be found here. Please don't post any bugs about spike strips other than crashes.
  • Fixed a crash caused by possible vehicle model loading failures.
  • Fixed a crash caused by trying to make player peds talk if the user has no audio files.
  • Fixed a crash caused by trying to set an unstreamed player's alpha.
  • Added 0x20 (32 in decimal) as an immunity flag that makes players immune to falling down.
  • Fixed the client's maximum server length not matching the server's.
  • The scoreboard now shortens excessively long server names.

This update will take effect upon loading the browser or joining a 04rel002 server.

Note: Previous versions of this patch suffered from memory access violation bugs which have now been resolved.

ℛḝξ☂

I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

EK.IceFlake

There is a bug with the spikes. Whenever I launch a spike, a strange-looking cockroach-type bug comes crawling on me. Please help, it really tickles!

Thijn

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jun 23, 2015, 07:51 PMThere is a bug with the spikes. Whenever I launch a spike, a strange-looking cockroach-type bug comes crawling on me. Please help, it really tickles!
Banned. Not funny and gave me a heart-attack. I ded.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 24, 2015, 05:50 AM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jun 23, 2015, 07:51 PMThere is a bug with the spikes. Whenever I launch a spike, a strange-looking cockroach-type bug comes crawling on me. Please help, it really tickles!
Banned. Not funny and gave me a heart-attack. I ded.
Was it supposed to be funny? It was a bug report.

Stormeus

If it was a bug report, I didn't notice. You could try making a proper one in the right board.

aXXo

Is it possible to make spike strips disappear after 30 seconds?
Currently, only way to un-stream is to reconnect and they are a nuisance when spammed in a parking lot.