[Scripts]VPT's v1.0

Started by Nothing, Jun 25, 2015, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

Hi Guys,
            Today I Am Releasing A Scripts. That Can Use Anyone.It is Warcheif.Now It is For 0.4 VCMP.I Want To Help Peoples so i am releasing this.
                                        Name Scripts = VPT's Scripts
                                       Version = V1.0B
                                       Scripter = KingOfVC + [VPT]Rizwan
                                        Credits = KratOS
                                        New Things = AkinaHill
                                        Objects = A New Park in Starfish Island
                                        Link =  - Link removed -

Thijn

Link removed.

1. Don't add any binaries to your releases. No database browser, plugins or server. This will reduce the possibilities for viruses and greatly reduces the size.
2. Your passwords are saved un-hashed. I wouldn't want to play on a server running this script, knowing the owner can easily read my password.
If people start using this script there will be servers everywhere saving passwords the wrong way. Let alone what will happen when people use the same password ingame as somewhere else and the database gets stolen.

Either edit your script or don't release it and never use it again.

dEaN

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 25, 2015, 04:26 PMLink removed.

1. Don't add any binaries to your releases. No database browser, plugins or server. This will reduce the possibilities for viruses and greatly reduces the size.
2. Your passwords are saved un-hashed. I wouldn't want to play on a server running this script, knowing the owner can easily read my password.
If people start using this script there will be servers everywhere saving passwords the wrong way. Let alone what will happen when people use the same password ingame as somewhere else and the database gets stolen.

Follow the rules! Rizwan! :p
I think first impressions are important when i pick up a Main.nut script and I'm sticking to the script, I'm putting that organic feeling back in the game.
-Since 2012-

Stormeus

Quote from: [vρт]яιzωαη on Jun 25, 2015, 04:18 PMToday I Am Releasing A Scripts. That Can Use Anyone.It is Warcheif.Now It is For 0.4 VCMP.

I'm going to go brace myself for the influx of 40 servers all running Warchief, more than half of them being modified to steal passwords.

Nothing

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 25, 2015, 04:26 PMLink removed.

Thijn Can You See This?

Here is Owner Message. HE Said You Can Release Anyway Now I Am Removing The Scripts Myself.

Stormeus

To clarify @[vρт]яιzωαη , your server wasn't removed because we don't think you have permission to from the original scripter. It was removed because your release was bad and had files like server.exe and modules which could've been infected with malware, which happened all the time before we banned including them.