[Project] Full Start GUI v2

Started by Mohamed Boubekri, Aug 15, 2023, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohamed Boubekri

I noticed that the first version of this project was deleted Full Start GUI v1
and I didn't have a backup, so at the request of some friends,
I tried to make a second version of the project, the new version is more attractive and professional.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point of this project 'Full Start GUI' is give the scripters a good start, and help them to understand
more about client-side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like always i tried my best to not leave any errors in the console or in the script, please if there anything
inform me.

I have made a lot of effort not to leave any possibilities that may lead to errors in the console or in the database,
for example: If the player registered but he dosen't create a character (left the server), when he logged in (back), the server will put
him again in character area, in this case, to skip errors in Database.

To understand more about the much of possibilities i treated, please test the script, and figure out by yourself.

Now let's see some pictures of the project:- (if the images dosen't show up then click here)

Now let's install the project:-

Server-side
Client-side
Sprites

Plugins that you need: squirrel, sqlite.
Remember me checkbox is working great, you can test all functions and use it, feel free.
All PNGs taken from here.
Credits: to everyone participated to make this game something great.
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

Mohamed Boubekri

The project has been improved 'lag', now is more slight, and some minor errors have been corrected.
Character area also updated. Added create character 'png' instead of button.

Peppo

thats awesome!, by the way it looks even better if the arrow and register system do support dynamic and shinning button

PS : Google drive links are set to private :P

Mohamed Boubekri

Hey @Peppo, thanks for telling me, now links are fixed.
About dynamic things, can you clarify more ?