Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

Features
  • Modern UI
  • Auto updater
  • Search for server
  • Toggle most players in all servers

suggestions are welcome

Note: More updates are on its way..! The vcmp browser will self auto update u wont need to download again and again..!

MEGAMIND

Update: v1.0.1
Features
  • Get Total Players & Total Servers Count
  • Fixed bug with Players toggle
  • Fixed browser autoupdater bug

Hopefully when u download this version after that u dont need to download anymore the browser will self upgrade its own core just will prompt u a message about latest update once u click ok the changes will take effect on next launch

Update: v1.0.2
Features
  • Search with hostname & ip with auto sort & filter

Well this was a quick minor update  ;D

habi2

mm game connects.

Setup size is 104 MB. that is really huge.

Another thing i noticed is that when clicked on players, it does not sort it. However sort by hostname is working.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 09, 2024, 01:25 PMmm game connects.

Setup size is 104 MB. that is really huge.

Another thing i noticed is that when clicked on players, it does not sort it. However sort by hostname is working.

ye that player sort ws fine in v1.0.0 but since ive setup sot my hostname and ip its getting a bug though still works by spaming the players button, ill surely fix that in next version, as for the setup yes requires some stuff and installs some stuff to ur pc to make the launcher compatible to almost (almost...) every windows pc, though below xp and above xp,vista and 7 these are not supported but from win 8,8.1 and above the launcher is supprted

MEGAMIND

Update: v1.0.3
Features
  • Player Sort bug fixed
  • Scroll bug fixed

Those who have the browser already installed will get a update automatically, those who are new to this browser can download and install it from first post

MEGAMIND

Update: v1.0.4
Features
  • Now users can enter locked servers with passwords
  • Massive UI update

Those who have the browser already installed will get a update automatically, those who are new to this browser can download and install it from first post.
or click here for the latest update

Edit:
For those
Who downloaded the vcmp browser setup and yet are stucked and waiting for vcmp browser to get update on its own kindly redownload the setup from first post as there was a updater url issue which made the browser skip check for update (My mistake  :( )

habi2

Update automatically happened and taken effect on restart.

It shows 86 servers, but only show couple of them. Where is the Ping and Player List?

Why 206 MB? I am sure you can do it in some 14 MB or so. did you strip the binaries?

Edit: When you sort according to players list, those servers with 0 players are not shown.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 10, 2024, 01:52 PMUpdate automatically happened and taken effect on restart.
Good
Quote from: habi2 on Sep 10, 2024, 01:52 PMIt shows 86 servers, but only show couple of them. Where is the Ping and Player List?
its shows 86 servers u mgiht have clicked the sort button, ping and playerlist are in update list (working on them)

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 10, 2024, 01:52 PMWhy 206 MB? I am sure you can do it in some 14 MB or so. did you strip the binaries?
working on it, 206 for the complete setup as it requires many stuff before getting properly work on others pc, else it will crash or even not start, this way users will have trouble installign downloading the redistributables, 104 for the normal setup, usually when already installed the new updates are 104mb only

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 10, 2024, 01:52 PMEdit: When you sort according to players list, those servers with 0 players are not shown.
Thats bcz its meant to show those servers with players in them rest of them are non neccessary at that point

MEGAMIND

Update: v1.0.5
Features
  • Now users can see server pings
  • Users can view playerlist
  • Added Map Name section
  • New UI
  • Bug fixes

Those who have the browser already installed will get a update automatically, those who are new to this browser can download and install the latest update

MEGAMIND

Cant see some icons? i know its was weird, re download from above post..! v1.0.5

MEGAMIND

No pictures provided find ur self out  8)

Update: v1.0.6
Features
  • 3 change-able themes available now (Modern,Basic & black)
  • Settings and audio options available (below left corner)
  • Increase / Decrease audio system
  • Bug fixes

Those who have the browser already installed will get a update automatically, those who are new to this browser can download and install the latest update

habi2

i thought it will auto update.

Other suggestions:
1. I think it is much better if player list was on the right side so it does not block view of what was watching.
2. Also double click to connect. It is painful to find that button and click exactly on that..
The mouse cursor is small compared to row length. I think it can be made a little bigger and the cross sign replaced with something like 'hand' or so.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 14, 2024, 03:31 PMi thought it will auto update.

let it be ok ok and thenit will

habi2

Some pics..

Now VCMP browser plays music. The sounds with the UI really was majestic!

(@MEGAMIND, I had made some suggestion as an edit to previous post, please take a look if you have not noticed. )

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi2 on Sep 14, 2024, 03:31 PMOther suggestions:
1. I think it is much better if player list was on the right side so it does not block view of what was watching.
2. Also double click to connect. It is painful to find that button and click exactly on that..
The mouse cursor is small compared to row length. I think it can be made a little bigger and the cross sign replaced with something like 'hand' or so.

Other suggestions:
a. Will do it

b. in action menu the plug button sign is made for connect

3. The mouse cursor is small compared to row length. I think it can be made a little bigger and the cross sign replaced with something like 'hand' or so.
c. trust me i had this in mind from past 4 days never got time to make it, just on in will make it and along with suggestion u will get the update on next version

Also thanks for informing the above mentioned error in pic, wasnt aware of it as well that the listeners needs to be closed on update while they simply go off when browser gets closed..will do a fix for it too