Recent posts

Off-Topic General / Tutorials videos Deleted
Last post by MacTavish - Jun 02, 2024, 04:25 PM
Hi everyone. it's been a long time since i left vc-mp and scripting and everything related to it so i just wanted to say that the tutorials i made long time ago are lost because i accidentally deleted all videos from my channel and i don't know whether i will have time to make again and replace links or not so ill suggest you to find similar tuts on YouTube if you can't find here as @Sebastian also made tutorials that were helpful to me back then. @Thijn can lock those topics in Tutorials section or just delete them.
General Discussion / Re: Vice War X: The Starfish S...
Last post by VCPR_850 - Jun 02, 2024, 12:17 PM
We at Vice War would like to thank our ninth sponsor MarK. . MarK donated a legendary $113 donation, taking the lead on our tournament prize pool!
This absolute legend just raised the stakes for EVERYONE! Thanks to him, we're looking at an epic showdown with prizes fit for the champions.

Feeling the hype? Donations of any size are welcome! Every bit helps us make this tournament unforgettable experience for everyone!

Total Prize Pool: $577

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19143.msg189238#new
Last post by VCPR_850 - Jun 02, 2024, 12:12 PM
Quote from: Gulk on Jun 01, 2024, 05:44 PMWow thats a lot of money and incentive with the top 5 players rewarded.

I hope you have a super anticheat.  ;D

We're working on it and trying our best :D
Last post by Gulk - Jun 01, 2024, 05:44 PM
Wow thats a lot of money and incentive with the top 5 players rewarded.

I hope you have a super anticheat.  ;D
Scripting and Server Management / Re: Parkour system
Last post by Gulk - Jun 01, 2024, 05:40 PM
You need some mapping for parkour I guess. Unless you want to be limited to the default map.
Try https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=8322

What exactly is parkour system, Checkpoints with a way to determine how long it took a player to collect them all?
Support / Re: could not start process (5...
Last post by Gulk - Jun 01, 2024, 05:10 PM
Windows error code 5 means "Access is denied."

Try run the vcmpbrowser as admin ...
Support / could not start process (5)
Last post by mikeykun - Jun 01, 2024, 03:26 PM
VCMP 0.3 used work just fine i have reinstalled vc 5 times almost everything possible was done
Script Showroom / Re: Stats system
Last post by PLAYER - Jun 01, 2024, 06:57 AM
Crying ;D
Last post by VCPR_850 - May 31, 2024, 09:28 PM
We thank Lilz0r* for throwing down a whopping $95 donation for the upcoming Vice War X. These epic donations are powering up this event to a whole new level!

We've officially SHATTERED RECORDS! Vice War X has become the FIRST VCMP EVENT EVER to raise over $400! That's right, we've surpassed the legendary MAGNA event organised by VCAD from a few years back, which peaked at a mighty $375. This is what makes Vice War THE BIGGEST EVENT IN VCMP HISTORY! Don't miss your chance to be a part of Vice War X.

Quote from: Lilz0rI am really thankful for the memories i had in this game and i cant really pay back the managers/developers/members of this community they've kept the spirit alive and we all had fun while it lasted, im really happy that VW is back and brought us back together and i hope we have alot of fun for 1 last time

Join the fight! See you there.

Total Prize Pool: $464

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19143.msg189080#new

Last post by VCPR_850 - May 31, 2024, 12:14 PM
A massive thank you to Urbany for becoming a sponsor of our event with a fantastic $5 donation! Who else is ready to join Urbany and support this awesome event? Let's go!

Quote from:  Urbany"This is my humble contribution to the event, I believe that the community deserves valuable things like the vice war to happen since it is an event that gives everyone participation and generates a lot of fun"

Total Prize Pool: $369

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19143.0