Started by Cool, Sep 25, 2015, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

Happy Eid Mubarik to you all

jayant

Eid Mubarak from India..

Thijn

Cool

@Thijn i say that to pakistanis because every where on seprate seprate day eid coming so thats why i say whats lol in it

jayant

Today,I think in most of the places eid is celebrated..Don't take wrong what Thijn just said..Celebrate eid with great joy ;):)

KAKAN

Take Thijn right, your english is just horrible
oh no

DizzasTeR

Happy Eid-ul-Azha but I wanted this topic to be created by someone else who is better than this guy atleast.

Cool

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 25, 2015, 06:26 AMHappy Eid-ul-Azha but I wanted this topic to be created by someone else who is better than this guy atleast.
whats the fuck with you doom are you mad so dont reply and create your own topic

KAKAN

Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 06:28 AM
Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 25, 2015, 06:26 AMHappy Eid-ul-Azha but I wanted this topic to be created by someone else who is better than this guy atleast.
whats the fuck with you doom are you mad so dont reply and create your own topic
Can u actually say what u meant to say?
oh no

MacTavish

Eid Mubarak to my all muslim and non-muslim friends... I wish the day of Eid fulfills your life with happiness morethan before

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

KAKAN

Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 06:55 AMi want to say that that doom killer insulting me in every topic why i kill his father ,mother,brother what i dided hes not leaving me a
Please don't be like that, if he wants to insult you, let him, what's the problem with you?
You are getting raged, that's why he keeps on taking the golden opportunity and insults you.
Remember:- Haters gonna hate
And yes, that's not known as insult
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 25, 2015, 09:20 AMRemember:- Haters gonna hate

He got haters due to his own deeds and by the way, you don't need to elaborate.

Cool

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 25, 2015, 09:20 AM
Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 06:55 AMi want to say that that doom killer insulting me in every topic why i kill his father ,mother,brother what i dided hes not leaving me a
Please don't be like that, if he wants to insult you, let him, what's the problem with you?
You are getting raged, that's why he keeps on taking the golden opportunity and insults you.
THATS The Hero Thats why all respecting him  Kakan is a good man and he needs to elborate you because you are unrespected person Doom he want you claim some respect from senior members because do respect and get respect @Doom_Killer 

EK.IceFlake

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 25, 2015, 10:03 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 25, 2015, 09:20 AMRemember:- Haters gonna hate

He got haters due to his own deeds and by the way, you don't need to elaborate.
Okay!

Quote from: aliabbas on Sep 25, 2015, 10:39 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 25, 2015, 09:20 AM
THATS The Hero Thats why all respecting him  Kakan is a good man and he needs to elborate you because you are unrespected person Doom he want you claim some respect from senior members because do respect and get respect @Doom_Killer 
Thanks!
oh no