Radar mark

Started by Cool, Jun 06, 2016, 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

i want to ask how to hide players radar mark for the player who is inside bank if i hiding the mark of player in bank i will use player.RemoveMarker(); what i will use if i want hide other players radar marks for specific player who is in bank.

jayant

Find the player inside the bank, check if that player is the player which is inside the bank, if the player is inside the bank then Remove his marker..

Cool

Quote from: jayant on Jun 06, 2016, 11:23 AMFind the player inside the bank, check if that player is the player which is inside the bank, if the player is inside the bank then Remove his marker..
but he will be able to see outside players i want to remove outside players mark for bank player

jayant

There are different ways..Leave that player who is inside bank and loop other players and hide their makers.

EK.IceFlake

@jayant he means hide others radar only for those who are in bank.

jayant

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 06, 2016, 11:48 AM@jayant he means hide others radar only for those who are in bank.
Oh :) It was a little confusing..But he may got idea now.

vito

maybe via change player's world as in LW (for bank's area players)

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Jun 06, 2016, 11:56 AMmaybe via change player's world as in LW (for bank's area players)
Doing that 2 times will remove all the markers automagically.
oh no

Kenneth Law

Bump, the same question as I want to ask.

SHy^

Quote from: Kenneth Law on Nov 24, 2020, 02:41 PMBump, the same question as I want to ask.
You already got the answer above. Change the player's world and all the markers will hide. Maybe that's the only way..