Alternatives to portforwarding

Started by NicusorN5, Aug 06, 2016, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

I tried to portforward my server all of the day and i didn't got it on the Internet tap. I also tried using Hamachi but i found out that my server was private. I tried also Simple Port Forward software and Simple Static Ip...

Is there any otherway? :(

Thijn

Buy a host.

Or just tell us what problem you're having trying to forward your port. Where did you test it was online, and did you load the announce plugin. Did you ask a friend if it was on the masterlist or did you check yourself? NAT loopback usually isn't supported on shitty cheap routers.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 06, 2016, 09:35 PMBuy a host.
Nerver.
Quote from: Thijn on Aug 06, 2016, 09:35 PMWhere did you test it was online, and did you load the announce plugin.
I tested it home , and the plugin was loaded.
Quote from: Thijn on Aug 06, 2016, 09:35 PMDid you ask a friend if it was on the masterlist or did you check yourself?
Checked it myself.

Thijn

Then try using my VC:MP Checker instead.

If that still doesn't work, what router do you have?

NicusorN5

Im on the phone and my time is 23:46 so i will check it tomorrow...

NicusorN5

It says that my server is down... (An error occured: Server down.) . I own a Huawei HG658.

Thijn

Show us a screenshot of your port forward settings.

EK.IceFlake

And make sure you forward UDP *only* - for some reason UDP/TCP doesn't work and TCP obviously doesn't work. If you have a port filtering, do not put the port in there. Put it in port forwarding.

NicusorN5

EK.IceFlake

I told you, dont use TCP/UDP. Use UDP.

NicusorN5

I changed to UDP but it is still down :(

Thijn

Are you sure your PC has IP 192.168.1.4, and you're running the server on port 5555?

King

I think your internet might be behind NAT router . 

Give me your ip in this format 10.x.x.x from your wifi  configuration not your whatismyip or ipconfig.

Thijn

Quote from: King on Aug 07, 2016, 11:38 AMI think your internet might be behind NAT router . 

Give me your ip in this format 10.x.x.x from your wifi  configuration not your whatismyip or ipconfig.
That wont help you with anything.