Cloudwards hosting

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 19, 2017, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennedyarz

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 03, 2017, 03:09 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We're pleased to inform you that you can now host your gaming servers on our new Singapore server available at 45.76.146.76, so you can enjoy lag-free gaming. Additionally, we have added 3 more US servers, available at 45.58.127.42, 192.152.0.103 and 192.189.25.110.

To improve your experience, we've also upgraded our previous US server (192.189.25.112) to 1.5 GB RAM.

It's our pleasure to serve you.

nice. The truth is that it is a great job what this guy is doing, I think that instead of criticizing they can do the same as he does, to provide services for free

Conflict

4K.

Quote from: Conflict on Mar 19, 2017, 07:36 PMwebsite is down

We're facing some DNS problems with our main domain: cloudwards.es which is why many things are inaccessible. Hopefully, it will be resolved by today.

Conflict

Well before i was redirected to a "pay day" page which text was
"Hacked"

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Conflict on Mar 20, 2017, 04:53 PMWell before i was redirected to a "pay day" page which text was
"Hacked"
We've detected the hack and have safely contained it.

kennedyarz

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 20, 2017, 05:02 PM
Quote from: Conflict on Mar 20, 2017, 04:53 PMWell before i was redirected to a "pay day" page which text was
"Hacked"

What you have to do for now is to detect where the web is. We need to enter the og panel ..

Thijn

"Hacked"
You don't just "contain" a hack. If you got hacked, its pretty normal to give a status update to what happened and what data was compromised.

4K.

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 20, 2017, 06:02 PM
"Hacked"
You don't just "contain" a hack. If you got hacked, its pretty normal to give a status update to what happened and what data was compromised.

Mate, Flake doesn't know the situation as well as me. It was actually my fault that the domain registrar credentials were with my old friend who was with me in my hosting team. He got inactive and I left him and started Cloudwards, but it's my mistake that I forgot to change the domain registrar password. He just has access to the domain and redirected it to give me that message as revenge, our dedicated server is completely secure atm and I'm currently in contact with the registrar to recover again.

Darran

4K.

Quote from: MaiYan on Mar 21, 2017, 06:32 AMany updates???

I've pressured them a lot today, and hopefully, it will be solved today. We assure you all files are safe and secure and once the account is recovered and domain dns is fixed, everything will be back to normal.

Darran

Quote from: 4K. on Mar 21, 2017, 06:36 AM
Quote from: MaiYan on Mar 21, 2017, 06:32 AMany updates???

I've pressured them a lot today, and hopefully, it will be solved today. We assure you all files are safe and secure and once the account is recovered and domain dns is fixed, everything will be back to normal.

okie

Conflict

Thijn

Quote from: Conflict on Mar 21, 2017, 06:00 PMbeen a while now
Regaining access to something you stupidly gave away access to can take some time.

Conflict

So, you think i hacked it? Wtf are you ?

Thijn

Quote from: Conflict on Mar 21, 2017, 06:10 PMSo, you think i hacked it? Wtf are you ?
Wut? No, read my post again. I'm not implying you. I'm implying the previous owner of the DNS.