Cloudwards hosting

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 19, 2017, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 24, 2017, 05:21 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 24, 2017, 05:07 AMYou should, afterall its your business fault( not business really cause I see no ads and everything else is free. )
It's linguistically impossible to regret for the inconvenience caused. Instead, we should simply regret the inconvenience caused.
Even afterwards, that's still not the proper way to use 'regret'.
I seriously request you to open another topic 'Flake's free english classes' for having these kind of debates.
Its a hosting related topic and what matters here is about hosting not about english.

vito

Guys it's a free hosting, don't blame them for anything. Be happy to use this as it or go pay for your own one.

RW

Cool. But I can not register because the Security Check was EMPTY. I can not see anything

Diamond

Quote from: [F.B.I]RW on Mar 26, 2017, 08:56 AMCool. But I can not register because the Security Check was EMPTY. I can not see anything
Just tested it myself. There seems to be no issue. Try waiting for some time to let it load completely?

RW

Quote from: Diamond on Mar 26, 2017, 01:51 PM
Quote from: [F.B.I]RW on Mar 26, 2017, 08:56 AMCool. But I can not register because the Security Check was EMPTY. I can not see anything
Just tested it myself. There seems to be no issue. Try waiting for some time to let it load completely?
NOPE. I waited a few hours... OMG I am in CHINA

EK.IceFlake

MAINTENANCE
Our France server (server1.france.cloudwards.es) is experiencing downtime due to maintenance. All virtual servers hosted on other servers should still work normally, but you will not be able to control them via OGP. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards CEO

EK.IceFlake

MAINTENANCE COMPLETE
Our France server (server1.france.cloudwards.es) has undergone maintenance and is now back up. We thank you for cooperating with us.

Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards CEO

EK.IceFlake

Announcement
We're pleased to inform you that we have upgraded our previous MC-64 server to an SP-128-S server. Not only does it have more RAM, but it also has an Intel Xeon CPU with 4 cores, which makes our next update possible:

After we've setted everything up, you can order OpenVZ VPS servers with 1 GB ram and 20 GB HDD. You'll get shared access to both our 500Mbps network port (with a burst of up to 1Gbps) with unmetered bandwidth (you'll get your own dedicated IP) and our 4 core E5-1620v2 Intel Xeon processor. We'll give 10 of these every month until we give out a total of 100 VPSes (due to the space and RAM we've allocated - we do not oversell), which you can keep for as long as you like.

It's our pleasure to serve you.

Sebastian

Can you host K-DST radio station ?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: sseebbyy on Mar 30, 2017, 08:40 PMCan you host K-DST radio station ?
You could try that in our VPS plans which we're planning to release somewhere very near the start of April.

haZh

Quote from: haZh on Mar 23, 2017, 02:30 AMTry this until this issue gets resolved. Make sure to backup your original hosts file.

Please restore your original hosts file now or clear any of the changes you have made as above. The Cloudwards domain IP addresses have changed and if you are still using the above fix for browsing Cloudwards website, you will no longer be able to access the website. So make sure you are restoring your hosts file back to it's Windows default state. After you have restored your original hosts file, restart your computer, just to be sure that everything has been re-loaded.

4K.

Quote from: haZh on Apr 01, 2017, 09:00 AM
Quote from: haZh on Mar 23, 2017, 02:30 AMTry this until this issue gets resolved. Make sure to backup your original hosts file.

Please restore your original hosts file now or clear any of the changes you have made as above. The Cloudwards domain IP addresses have changed and if you are still using the above fix for browsing Cloudwards website, you will no longer be able to access the website. So make sure you are restoring your hosts file back to it's Windows default state. After you have restored your original hosts file, restart your computer, just to be sure that everything has been re-loaded.

And to confirm that you're loading the correct site, you will see a new homepage which we've updated as of yesterday.

EK.IceFlake

MAINTENANCE
We're carrying out some maintenance on our France server (178.32.116.43) to adapt it for our new VPS hosting package, which might cause a few hours of downtime starting from April  6. We'll try to keep it to a minimum, and if everything goes smoothly, you wouldn't even notice it. Consequently, all new France server requests will be put on hold until the maintenance is complete. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It's our pleasure to serve you.

Great Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards CEO

DizzasTeR

I just got one TS3 server from you and I'm pretty honest to say that its so annoying that every second day your service just goes to maintenance. I'm yeah right you are doing a free service but atleast don't promise a 99% uptime for now with 99% downtime instead.

:edit: It is the third time all of my friends have to move back to the old TS3 server because of this big downtime.

kennedyarz

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 06, 2017, 12:59 PMI just got one TS3 server from you and I'm pretty honest to say that its so annoying that every second day your service just goes to maintenance. I'm yeah right you are doing a free service but atleast don't promise a 99% uptime for now with 99% downtime instead.

:edit: It is the third time all of my friends have to move back to the old TS3 server because of this big downtime.