Real Speedometer!!

Started by soulshaker, Apr 09, 2015, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulshaker

Made this couple of months ago, so though posting here
http://pastebin.com/MX8UsNghEnjoy!

Sebastian

You could come with more info about it...
( + some pics )

Finch

Well i say Nice Work but i didnt test it but when i test it its not showing SpeedoMeter
Why?????
Beztone is a scripter but he is too stupid

Honey

Thijn

So, where's the credits?

soulshaker

Quote from: Finch on Apr 09, 2015, 01:57 PMWell i say Nice Work but i didnt test it but when i test it its not showing SpeedoMeter
Why?????

Post error logs!!

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 09, 2015, 03:48 PMSo, where's the credits?
Everything on that link^

Finch

There is no error logs when i sit on car nothing show on console and nothing happen on game

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Finch on Apr 09, 2015, 04:22 PMThere is no error logs when i sit on car nothing show on console and nothing happen on game
Thats what happens when people like you try to install a script.

Thijn

Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 09, 2015, 03:54 PM
Everything on that link^
There's no credits on that pastebin. You didn't create the images.

Also, did you test this with multiple people in the same server? Nope, thought so.
You start a timer when someone joins a vehicle, with a ridiculous timeout of 10ms. But when someone else exits his vehicle, that same timer will get removed.

This basically means the script is bugged for more then 1 player, and will lag the shit out of your server. Don't use :)

Finch

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 09, 2015, 06:44 PMThis basically means the script is bugged for more than* 1 player. Don't use :)
If you (soulshaker) wanna know why it is so freaking bugged, thats because you assign a same variable name overwriting the old one. This will work with multiple timers but they will interfere each other and freaking lag da shit outta your server. Make a timer appear on onScriptLoad and nowhere else if it has a player loop.

DizzasTeR

Why make custom shit speedometers? If the game itself doesnt have one then just leave it alone.

Creating such stuff will just use more memory and lag a server and most of all a timer having 20ms rofl it is also updating the sprite every 20ms with other calculations....

Sorry but this is more like a lag-o-meter.

soulshaker

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 09, 2015, 06:44 PM
Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 09, 2015, 03:54 PM
Everything on that link^
There's no credits on that pastebin. You didn't create the images.

Credits:- ThunderStorm(who provided me these images)
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 09, 2015, 06:44 PMThis basically means the script is bugged for more then 1 player, and will lag the shit out of your server. Don't use :)
Code Updated regarding that!

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 10, 2015, 07:59 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 09, 2015, 06:44 PMThis basically means the script is bugged for more then 1 player, and will lag the shit out of your server. Don't use :)
Code Updated regarding that!
Its still using a freaking 10ms timer...

soulshaker

I have update it to 1000ms