Help Showing server on 0.4 masterlist

Started by Lovesh Verma, May 02, 2015, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovesh Verma

Hey i want to show my server on internet tab of vcmp 0.4 temprarily such that when i on my pc and on my server it show till when i off it
I can give teamviewer and anyone can control y pc and portforward to show on internet tab
device:huawei wi-fi
Plse help
me i want to show my server
QuoteMy Friend Says VCMP was developed by stormues, maxorator and ...
But i say it does not matter, as NE.CrystalBlue is like that people only

Honey

It's not possible to host your server 24/7 on from your Computer, I recommend you get a Good VPS with a good hosting area so you can easily host it for 24/7

Kessu

Quote from: Honey on May 02, 2015, 11:36 AMIt's not possible to host your server 24/7 on from your Computer
Lie. I've hosted several gaming servers, including VC:MP, on my personal PC for months at a time.

Honey

Quote from: Kessu on May 02, 2015, 01:42 PM
Quote from: Honey on May 02, 2015, 11:36 AMIt's not possible to host your server 24/7 on from your Computer
Lie. I've hosted several gaming servers, including VC:MP, on my personal PC for months at a time.

Tell me, How many servers which have a good up time are hosted on PC? Secondly I'm sure his From India  which means he has an electricity problem in his area too so there's no way he could host it for even a day let alone months.

Kessu

You clearly indicated that a server cannot be run on a PC, and I proved you wrong.

The place where you live is irrelevant, as it doesn't change the fact that you can host gaming servers on your PC.

Anyway, this argument is not even in relation to the topic at hand, so let's get back to it.

Thijn

Google it. Every device is different, so we can't help you.
Also, like Honey said, it generally isn't a good idea to host a server on your home connection. Sure, its possible, but if you want to have a good and stable server it's best to get yourself a proper VPS or hosting provider.

Stormeus

Please do not debate geopolitical affairs in the support board. Thread cleaned.

morphine

Quote from: stormeus on May 12, 2015, 06:47 AMPlease do not debate geopolitical affairs in the support board. Thread cleaned.

aww snap I'm 2 late

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: morphine on May 12, 2015, 11:06 AM
Quote from: stormeus on May 12, 2015, 06:47 AMPlease do not debate geopolitical affairs in the support board. Thread cleaned.

aww snap I'm 2 late