Blocking Shots

Started by Diego^, Aug 27, 2015, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego^

I was playing with my Brazilian friends, and discovering this bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuRpj8CjtQ&feature=youtu.be
BRL's Developer.

Thijn

Not really helpful if you're not saying what you were actually doing.

Diego^

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 27, 2015, 07:36 PMNot really helpful if you're not saying what you were actually doing.

Using the secondary aim of the M4. (Pressing DEL several times)
BRL's Developer.

EK.IceFlake

I hope that this won't lead to the secondary aim being removed. If @VK.Angel.OfDeath was a developer, he would've removed it and I'm 100% sure.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Aug 28, 2015, 06:15 AMI hope that this won't lead to the secondary aim being removed. If @VK.Angel.OfDeath was a developer, he would've removed it and I'm 100% sure.

Which is why he isn't one.

krystianoo

This happens since some 04rel003 update; didn't happen in early 002 releases.

Perhaps
QuoteBlocked a first-person quickscope exploit that allowed shooting through walls and being more unhittable.
this one.

Also: spamming the first person aim button & 'holding' the shoot button at the same time will result in first person aim ghost shots (you won't see them, but the enemy will).

EK.IceFlake

Cool! I use this to fool people into thinking that I am hacking, as well as real hacks :D Btw my real hacks can change my pos.

NewK

Woah, this a pretty serious game "breaking" bug. I had no idea this exploit existed, although there's alot of stuff that makes sense to me now.

KakaroT

There is something wrong with sniper too. Sometimes shoots are not rendered and sometimes that 0.3 sniper bug appears, the shoots are not displayed exact on sniper's screen as they are displayed on shooter's screen.
Quote from: KakaroT on Aug 29, 2015, 06:31 PMThe sniper has same bug. [DNA]Bryce always got mad at me for not receiving his m4 shoots when I am camping. I am gonna record a video and post it soon.