[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joao^

Decent_946

well @SLC i need one VPS for my server which i am releasing in this week..
so i want VPS if u agree.. :)

@Decent_946 The guys on the IRC cleared your reputation. Wasn't much but at least convinced me to give you the chance to prove your self. The SSH account should be available and the account for MySQL should be done soon.

Decent_946

EK.IceFlake

@S.L.C
I had been trying to host Xmairs server here, but I get a few errors
Loaded plugin: squirrel04rel32

Loaded plugin: xmlconf04rel32

Loaded plugin: announce04rel32

Loaded plugin: hashing04rel32

Plugin error >> dlopen() 'plugins/cmdinputrel32.so' failed: plugins/cmdinputrel32.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to load plugin: cmdinputrel32

Loaded plugin: ini04rel32

Plugin error >> dlopen() 'plugins/mysql04rel32.so' failed: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by plugins/mysql04rel32.so
Failed to load plugin: mysql04rel32

Loaded plugin: sockets04rel32

Loaded plugin: sqlite04rel32

.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to load plugin: sqlite-linux32

** Started VC:MP 0.4 Server **
 Port: 8264
 Max players: 100

[MODULE] Loaded SqVCMP 0.4 frontend by Stormeus. (v1.0)
'WARNING] Could not load script 'Scripts/UDM-SQ.nut
[WARNING] cannot open the file
[ERROR] No Squirrel gamemode was specified.
[MODULE] Loaded server.conf Loader for 0.4 by Stormeus
[MODULE]    >> Loaded server.conf for parsing
[MODULE]    >> Applied settings
[MODULE]    >> Loaded classes
[MODULE]    >> Loaded vehicles
[MODULE]    >> Loaded pickups
[MODULE] Loaded server.conf successfully

[MODULE] Loaded [deprecated] sq_ini for VC:MP by Stormeus.

[MODULE] Loaded sq_sockets for VC:MP by the LU Dev Team (ported by Stormeus).

[MODULE] Loaded SQLite3 for VC:MP by Stormeus.
Can ya help?

Thijn

Make sure the file exists, and try recompiling the mysql plugin on the vps.

EK.IceFlake

The files are very existant and I don't think he uses MySQL so there isn't much need of it.

KAKAN

Off-Topic: From where did ya got that cminput linux version?
oh no

You are all free to recompile the MySQL Plugin if you want. I prepared the VPSs to allow you to do that. Here are the steps you need to do:

Go to your home directory:
cd ~/
Clone the plugin right of from the repository and get the latest changes, using:
git clone https://www.bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-mysql.git
Go into the source folder:
cd 0.4-mysql/mysql04

Now here's the tricky part. @Stormeus provided some pre-compiled libraries and headers which are not compatible with the OS we have. Therefore we have two options. 1) Update the Make file to include the ones that come with the OS. Perhaps a bit too complicated for the majority of us. 2) Remove/delete the ones that come with the repository and copy the ones from our OS into the location where the plugin is expecting them to be. So this is what we're going to do.

Remove the header files:
rm -rf mysql/include
Copy the header files that come with the OS:
cp -ar /usr/include/mysql mysql/include
Remove the library files:
rm -rf mysql/lib/*
Copy the library files that come with the OS:
cp /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.a mysql/lib/libmysqlclient32.a

Now we're ready to compile the plugin:
make build32

After the plugin was compiled (which should only take a couple seconds) Go to the home directory and you should see a new folder named "build" (please refresh if you're using an SFTP client!). So,let's enter that directory:

cd ~/build
Now we if we list the files:
lsThere should be our plugin named "mysql04rel32.so". Copy that to your "server/plugins" directory and that's it.

You are free to repeat the above steps every time the MySQL plugin is updated as long as the building procedure isn't changed drastically.

Actually if you copy all the commands and right click inside putty they should be executed in one go:
cd ~/
git clone https://www.bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-mysql.git
cd 0.4-mysql/mysql04
rm -rf mysql/include
cp -ar /usr/include/mysql mysql/include
rm -rf mysql/lib/*
cp /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.a mysql/lib/libmysqlclient32.a
make build32
cd ~/build
ls

NOTE: This guide was made for the VPSs I provide. If you're trying this on a different VPS then keep in mind that you need to install the building utilities, git, mysql client development package etc. which involve additional steps.

I forgot to mention but @MatheuS pulled out his application due to life complications (*cough* schools, exams etc.). Best of luck. Therefore I have a free slot on VPS #1 Which means the giveaway is open and as usual we need a trusted member in need of free hosting to apply in order to get it.

Drake

Hey SLC , thanks for giving me a slot in your VPS but TBH I am not using it. You know that I have my own VPS now.
So, you may remove my slot and maybe give it to someone who really is in need of it.

Thanks again :D

@Drake Already did. You can see who is on what VPS in the first post.

Drake

Quote from: S.L.C on Oct 05, 2015, 02:23 AM@Drake Already did. You can see who is on what VPS in the first post.
Oh cool then.

Zihad-VCMP

Can I get a slot?....

Mashreq

It'll be great if i get a space in the VPS to host my server :)