Cloudwards hosting

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 19, 2017, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4K.

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 21, 2017, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Conflict on Mar 21, 2017, 06:10 PMSo, you think i hacked it? Wtf are you ?
Wut? No, read my post again. I'm not implying you. I'm implying the previous owner of the DNS.

I have a name. :l

And there is a difference between giving access or forgetting to remove access.

Thijn

Quote from: 4K. on Mar 22, 2017, 05:24 AM
Quote from: Conflict on Mar 21, 2017, 06:10 PMSo, you think i hacked it? Wtf are you ?
Wut? No, read my post again. I'm not implying you. I'm implying the previous owner of the DNS.

In the eyes of your provider there isn't. Or shouldn't :P.

4K.

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 22, 2017, 07:17 AM

Mate, they are thinking that that guy is the co owner of that account and are saying to get legal support. They have problems understanding that for him to be a co owner there must be some agreement or contract which there isn't. I will continue pressuring them, but when it will be fixed? I can't say.

Thijn

Quote from: 4K. on Mar 22, 2017, 05:07 PM

Mate, they are thinking that that guy is the co owner of that account and are saying to get legal support. They have problems understanding that for him to be a co owner there must be some agreement or contract which there isn't. I will continue pressuring them, but when it will be fixed? I can't say.
Why wouldn't they think he is co owner. He was. He, along with you, had access to the account and so you shared the domain together.

I think instead of asking your provider, it's best to settle it with the guy you gave your domain to.

Coolkid

Woodland own vc-mp.co.uk maybe u can take his help and setup the hosting service back on ur vps using his domain.

haZh

Try this until this issue gets resolved. Make sure to backup your original hosts file.

4K.

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
Quote from: 4K. on Mar 22, 2017, 05:07 PM

Why wouldn't they think he is co owner. He was. He, along with you, had access to the account and so you shared the domain together.

I think instead of asking your provider, it's best to settle it with the guy you gave your domain to.

There is a flaw in their system that allows anyone to change the password of the account once he's logged in without email verification. This is the first domain registrar I've seen that doesn't have this feature. I'll try negotiating with that 'co owner'.

4K.

Update: I've talked with the guy and he has agreed to give me the account back, the domain should start working within a couple of hours.

Diamond

DNS issues have been resolved and all the domains are now functional.
We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Darran

Quote from: Diamond on Mar 23, 2017, 04:20 PMDNS issues have been resolved and all the domains are now functional.
We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Great update

EK.IceFlake

4K.

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 23, 2017, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Diamond on Mar 23, 2017, 04:20 PMWe regret for the inconvenience caused.
*apologize

How do you know we apologize? I don't. :P

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: 4K. on Mar 23, 2017, 09:15 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 23, 2017, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Diamond on Mar 23, 2017, 04:20 PMWe regret for the inconvenience caused.
*apologize

How do you know we apologize? I don't. :P
Well... we certainly do not regret for the inconvenience caused.

KAKAN

You should, afterall its your business fault( not business really cause I see no ads and everything else is free. )
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 24, 2017, 05:07 AMYou should, afterall its your business fault( not business really cause I see no ads and everything else is free. )
It's linguistically impossible to regret for the inconvenience caused. Instead, we should simply regret the inconvenience caused.
Even afterwards, that's still not the proper way to use 'regret'.